Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 108th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,056 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 882 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Günter Meisner
- 1953Rick Moranis
- 1966Camille Coduri
- 1975Jeong Jae-heon
- 1976Kevin Rankin
- 1982Franzen Fajardo
- 1982Marie-Élaine Thibert
- 1985Jessica Lu
- 1986Eleanor James
- 1989Jessica Jung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1917Ty LaForest, Canadian-American baseball player (d. 1947)
- 1943Zeki Alasya, Turkish actor and director (d. 2015)
- 1958Malcolm Marshall, Barbadian cricketer and coach (d. 1999)
- 1961Kelly Hansen, American singer-songwriter (Foreigner and Hurricane)
- 1967Maria Bello, American actress and singer
- 1980Priit Võigemast, Estonian actor
- 1984Sokoudjou, Cameroonian mixed martial artist
- 1987Cara Mia Wayans, American actress
- 1988Anagabriela Espinoza, Mexican model, Miss International 2009
- 1993Nathan Sykes, English singer-songwriter (The Wanted)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The cornerstone of the current St. Peter’s Basilica is laid.
- 1775American Revolution: The British advancement by sea begins; Paul Revere and other riders warn the countryside of the troop movements.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1848American victory at the battle of Cerro Gordo opens the way for invasion of Mexico.
- 1909Joan of Arc is beatified in Rome.
- 1912The Cunard liner RMS Carpathia brings 705 survivors from the RMS Titanic to New York City.
- 1943World War II: Operation Vengeance, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto is killed when his aircraft is shot down by U.S. fighters over Bougainville Island.
- 1946The International Court of Justice holds its inaugural meeting in The Hague, Netherlands.
- 1949The keel for the aircraft carrier USS United States is laid down at Newport News Drydock and Shipbuilding. However, construction is canceled five days later, resulting in the Revolt of the Admirals.
- 1980The Republic of Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) comes into being, with Canaan Banana as the country’s first President. The Zimbabwean dollar replaces the Rhodesian dollar as the official currency.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christiane Eda-Pierre, Mike Willesee, Takayo Fischer, Jackie Curtis, Scott Weiland, Nicole Sullivan, Waheed Murad, Dante Carver, JoJo, Alex Proyas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 18, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1955 – David Breashears, American mountaineer, director, and producer; June 27, 1978 – Courtney Ford, American actress and producer; August 21, 1988 – Whitney Sloan, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034