Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 108th day of the year 1946. It was the 16th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,012 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,004 days or 24.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 914 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 25, 1977.
If a dog named Geo - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Geo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Geo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Bob Hastings
- 1943Zeki Alasya
- 1948Régis Wargnier
- 1962Poonam Dhillon
- 1967Maria Bello
- 1968David Hewlett
- 1976Gavin Creel
- 1982Marie-Élaine Thibert
- 1986Eleanor James
- 1989Jessica Jung
View the complete list of April 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1904Pigmeat Markham, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1981)
- 1917Ty LaForest, Canadian-American baseball player (d. 1947)
- 1937Jan Kaplický, Czech architect, designed the Selfridges Building (d. 2009)
- 1945Richard Bausch, American author and academic
- 1946Jean-François Balmer, Swiss actor
- 1946Skip Spence, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, drummer and guitarist (Jefferson Airplane and Moby Grape) (d. 1999)
- 1957Anna Kathryn Holbrook, American actress and educator
- 1960Yelena Zhupiyeva-Vyazova, Ukrainian runner
- 1981Mai Hoshimura, Japanese singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1981Milan Jovanović, Serbian footballer
View the complete list of April 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Chris’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 796King Æthelred I of Northumbria is murdered in Corbridge by a group led by his ealdormen, Ealdred and Wada. The patrician Osbald is placed on the throne, but is within 27 days abdicated.
- 1689Bostonians rise up in rebellion against Sir Edmund Andros.
- 1738Real Academia de la Historia (“Royal Academy of History”) is founded in Madrid.
- 1899The St. Andrew’s Ambulance Association is granted a Royal Charter by Queen Victoria.
- 1943World War II: Operation Vengeance, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto is killed when his aircraft is shot down by U.S. fighters over Bougainville Island.
- 1945Over 1,000 bombers attack the small island of Heligoland, Germany.
- 1946The International Court of Justice holds its inaugural meeting in The Hague, Netherlands.
- 1961CONCP is founded in Casablanca as a united front of African movements opposing Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1988The United States launches Operation Praying Mantis against Iranian naval forces in the largest naval battle since World War II.
- 1992General Abdul Rashid Dostum revolts against President Mohammad Najibullah of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and allies with Ahmad Shah Massoud to capture Kabul.
View the complete list of April 18 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Masterson, John Wieners, Sumire Uesaka, Felicia Day, Charlie Adler, Kathryn Hahn, Diana Zubiri, Broderick Crawford, Abi Titmuss, Aglaja Brix.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on April 18, 1946.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th April 1946 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 5, 1951. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 18, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 108th day of 1946
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 16th Thursday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 27,012 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,004 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 914
- Next full moon: April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 25, 1977
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: December 12, 1926 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 5, 1951 (-129)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.IV.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1980 – Argo Aadli, Estonian actor; December 19, 1971 – Amy Locane, American actress; August 8, 1935 – John Laws, Papua New Guinean-Australian singer and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,856