Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1987 was a Saturday and it was the 108th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,999 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 372 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Shinobu Hashimoto
- 1936Roger Graef
- 1946Skip Spence
- 1963Eric McCormack
- 1970Esther Schweins
- 1973Jad Abumrad
- 1974Millie Corretjer
- 1976Gavin Creel
- 1985Rachel Smith
- 1992Chloe Bennet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1880Sam Crawford, American baseball player, coach, and umpire (d. 1968)
- 1882Leopold Stokowski, English conductor (d. 1977)
- 1918Shinobu Hashimoto, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1923Beryl Platt, Baroness Platt of Writtle, English engineer and politician (d. 2015)
- 1936Vladimir Hütt, Estonian physicist and philosopher (d. 1997)
- 1946Jean-François Balmer, Swiss actor
- 1959Frank Mulholland, Scottish lawyer and politician, Solicitor General for Scotland
- 1975Kerim Tekin, Turkish singer (d. 1998)
- 1976Melissa Joan Hart, American actress, director, and producer
- 1986Taylor Griffin, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1864Battle of Dybbøl: A Prussian-Austrian army defeats Denmark and gains control of Schleswig. Denmark surrenders the province in the following peace settlement.
- 1880An F4 tornado strikes Marshfield, Missouri, killing 99 people and injuring 100.
- 1906An earthquake and fire destroy much of San Francisco, California.
- 1930BBC reported there was no news, then played out with piano music.
- 1961CONCP is founded in Casablanca as a united front of African movements opposing Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1983A suicide bomber destroys the United States embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing 63 people.
- 1992General Abdul Rashid Dostum revolts against President Mohammad Najibullah of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and allies with Ahmad Shah Massoud to capture Kabul.
- 2007The Supreme Court of the United States upholds the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act in a 5–4 decision.
- 2013A suicide bombing in a Baghdad cafe kills 27 people and injures another 65.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tionne Watkins, Blake Edwards, Fernando Rey, Tamera Mowry, Yoshimi Iwasaki, Chad Brown, Atsushi Maruyama, Doug Ingle, Charlie Dominici, Lauren Bennett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 18, 1987.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by Aretha Franklin and George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 18, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1975 – Scott Speedman, English-Canadian actor; March 24, 1977 – Olivia Burnette, American actress; December 5, 1980 – Tamara Feldman, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961