Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 108th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,790 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Dodik - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dodik will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dodik will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jean Richard
- 1925Bob Hastings
- 1930Clive Revill
- 1947Greg Quill
- 1950Tina Chow
- 1961Kelly Hansen
- 1979Kourtney Kardashian
- 1987Samantha Jade
- 1989Alia Shawkat
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1838Paul-Émile Lecoq de Boisbaudran, French chemist and academic (d. 1912)
- 1863Count Leopold Berchtold, Austrian-Hungarian politician and diplomat, Joint Foreign Minister of Austria-Hungary (d. 1942)
- 1902Giuseppe Pella, Italian politician, 32nd Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1981)
- 1942Steve Blass, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1949Geoff Bodine, American race car driver
- 1971Fredro Starr, American rapper and actor (Onyx)
- 1977Cindy Taylor, Paraguayan model and actress
- 1980Justin Levens, American mixed martial artist (d. 2008)
- 1980Rabiu Afolabi, Nigerian footballer and manager
- 1988Alexander Hauck, South African-German rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1831The University of Alabama is founded.
- 1857“The Spirits Book” by Allan Kardec is published, marking the birth of Spiritualism in France.
- 1897The Greco-Turkish War is declared between Greece and the Ottoman Empire.
- 1912The Cunard liner RMS Carpathia brings 705 survivors from the RMS Titanic to New York City.
- 1923Yankee Stadium, “The House that Ruth Built”, opens.
- 1930BBC reported there was no news, then played out with piano music.
- 1974The Prime Minister of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto inaugurates Lahore’s dry port.
- 1981The longest professional baseball game is begun in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. The game is suspended at 4:00 the next morning and finally completed on June 23.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aviv Geffen, Edith Evans, Nabil Abou-Harb, Patrick Adams, Marguerite Moreau, Rayvon Owen, Phil Harris, Andre Braugher, Tiny Ron Taylor, Harry Frazee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 18, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1920 – Walter Matthau, American actor (d. 2000); February 28, 1967 – Martin Tielli, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rheostatics and Kevin Hearn and Thin Buckle); January 6, 1958 – Scott Bryce, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,198