Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 108th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,638 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jean Richard
- 1946Skip Spence
- 1947James Woods
- 1957Anna Kathryn Holbrook
- 1961Kelly Hansen
- 1971Fredro Starr
- 1974Mark Tremonti
- 1981Jamie Davis
- 1982Marie-Élaine Thibert
- 1985Jessica Lu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1858Dhondo Keshav Karve, Indian educator and activist, Bharat Ratna Awardee (d. 1962)
- 1877Vicente Sotto, Filipino lawyer and politician (d. 1950)
- 1919Virginia O'Brien, American actress and singer (d. 2001)
- 1920John F. Wiley, American football player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1936Vladimir Hütt, Estonian physicist and philosopher (d. 1997)
- 1946Skip Spence, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, drummer and guitarist (Jefferson Airplane and Moby Grape) (d. 1999)
- 1951Pierre Pettigrew, Canadian businessman and politician, 5th Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1973Haile Gebrselassie, Ethiopian runner
- 1980Laura Mennell, Canadian actress
- 1985Elena Temnikova, Russian singer (Serebro)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1025Bolesław Chrobry is crowned in Gniezno, becoming the first King of Poland.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1899The St. Andrew’s Ambulance Association is granted a Royal Charter by Queen Victoria.
- 1924Simon & Schuster publishes the first crossword puzzle book.
- 1942Pierre Laval becomes Prime Minister of Vichy France.
- 1942World War II: The Doolittle Raid on Japan. Tokyo, Yokohama, Kobe and Nagoya are bombed.
- 1946The International Court of Justice holds its inaugural meeting in The Hague, Netherlands.
- 1949The keel for the aircraft carrier USS United States is laid down at Newport News Drydock and Shipbuilding. However, construction is canceled five days later, resulting in the Revolt of the Admirals.
- 1983A suicide bomber destroys the United States embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing 63 people.
- 2007A series of bombings, two of them being suicides, occur in Baghdad, killing 198 and injuring 251.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gitane Demone, Bengü, Judy Tyler, Valerie Curtin, Yuri Lowenthal, William Katt, Giuseppe Di Stefano, Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski, Elsa Benítez, Zöe Salmon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 18, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1925 – Frank Latimore, American actor (d. 1998); August 11, 1987 – Shouta Aoi, Japanese singer-songwriter and voice actor; March 31, 1950 – Hiroshi Tachi, Japanese actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 980