Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 108th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 145 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,699 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Deneros - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deneros will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Deneros will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Bob Hastings
- 1935Costas Ferris
- 1963Conan O'Brien
- 1963Eric McCormack
- 1968Mary Birdsong
- 1971Fredro Starr
- 1983Cristina Nardozzi
- 1984America Ferrera
- 1985Sasa Handa
- 1987Sandra Lyng Haugen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1902Giuseppe Pella, Italian politician, 32nd Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1981)
- 1905George H. Hitchings, American physician and pharmacologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1998)
- 1920John F. Wiley, American football player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1947Moses Blah, Liberian general and politician, 23rd President of Liberia (d. 2013)
- 1958Thomas Simaku, Albanian-English composer
- 1974Millie Corretjer, Puerto Rican singer and actress
- 1980Rabiu Afolabi, Nigerian footballer and manager
- 1984Red Bryant, American football player
- 1985Rachel Smith, Panamanian-American model, Miss USA 2007
- 1988Anagabriela Espinoza, Mexican model, Miss International 2009
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1518Bona Sforza is crowned as queen consort of Poland.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1689Bostonians rise up in rebellion against Sir Edmund Andros.
- 1738Real Academia de la Historia (“Royal Academy of History”) is founded in Madrid.
- 1848American victory at the battle of Cerro Gordo opens the way for invasion of Mexico.
- 1899The St. Andrew’s Ambulance Association is granted a Royal Charter by Queen Victoria.
- 1945Over 1,000 bombers attack the small island of Heligoland, Germany.
- 1954Gamal Abdel Nasser seizes power in Egypt.
- 1961CONCP is founded in Casablanca as a united front of African movements opposing Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1980The Republic of Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) comes into being, with Canaan Banana as the country’s first President. The Zimbabwean dollar replaces the Rhodesian dollar as the official currency.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: King Curtis, Lorenzo Lamas, Michael Jai White, Jaya Bachchan, Colby Donaldson, John Lydon, Miles Kane, Ahmad, Sabrina Carpenter, Grégory Fitoussi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 18, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1944 – Denny Laine, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Moody Blues, Ginger Baker's Air Force, and Wings); September 29, 1957 – Sokratis Malamas, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 2, 1917 – Max Showalter, American actor, singer, and pianist (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,278