Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1921 was a Tuesday and it was the 109th day of the year 1921. It was the 16th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,680 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,227 days or 33.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,243 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 26, 1952.
If a dog named Lionis - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lionis will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lionis will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Alexis Korner
- 1934Ox Baker
- 1940Genya Ravan
- 1951Barry Brown
- 1967Dar Williams
- 1970Luis Miguel
- 1980Alexis Thorpe
- 1981Kasie Head
- 1987Oksana Akinshina
- 1989Belinda Owusu
View the complete list of April 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 1721Roger Sherman, American lawyer and politician (d. 1793)
- 1912Glenn T. Seaborg, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1999)
- 1942Alan Price, English keyboard player and songwriter (The Animals)
- 1943Margo MacDonald, Scottish journalist and politician (d. 2014)
- 1952Michael Trend, English journalist and politician
- 1964Kim Weaver, American astrophysicist, astronomer, and academic
- 1980Robyn Regehr, Brazilian-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1986Pascal Angan, Beninese footballer
- 1987Joe Hart, English footballer
- 1988Haruna Kojima, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and no3b)
View the complete list of April 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SAFOHHEODE? Check your answers here: Unscramble words SAFOHHEODE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 65The freedman Milichus betrayed Piso’s plot to kill the Emperor Nero and all the conspirators are arrested.
- 531Battle of Callinicum: A Byzantine army under Belisarius is defeated by the Persians at Ar-Raqqah (northern Syria).
- 1677The French army captures the town of Cambrai held by Spanish troops.
- 1839The Treaty of London establishes Belgium as a kingdom and guaranteeing its neutrality.
- 1919Leslie Irvin of the United States makes the first successful voluntary free-fall parachute jump using a new kind of self-contained parachute.
- 1942World War II: In Poland, the Majdan-Tatarski ghetto is established, situated between the Lublin Ghetto and a Majdanek subcamp.
- 1951General Douglas MacArthur retires from the military.
- 1993The 51-day FBI siege of the Branch Davidian building outside Waco, Texas, USA, ends when a fire breaks out. Eighty-one people die.
- 1999The German Bundestag returns to Berlin, the first German parliamentary body to meet there since the Reichstag was dissolved in 1933.
- 2000Security guard David Sanes killed in accidental bombing in Vieques, Puerto Rico that resulted in U.S. Navy closing down its bombing range there.
View the complete list of April 19 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rattana Pestonji, Lisa Gleave, Ferry Corsten, Ellis Paul, Cassandra Wilson, William Christopher, Lew DeWitt, Melissa Mendez, Enrique Gil, Monsieur Adi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 19, 1921.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th April 1921 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 27, 1903. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 19, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 109th day of 1921
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 16th Tuesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 210 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,680 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,227 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,243
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 26, 1952
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: February 23, 1931 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 27, 1903 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.IV.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1946 – Stuart Pankin, American actor; September 14, 1986 – SoShy, French-American singer-songwriter; August 30, 1974 – Aaron Barrett, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Reel Big Fish, The Scholars, and The Forces of Evil).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,948