Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 109th day of the year 1941. It was the 16th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,870 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,957 days or 27.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,011 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 26, 1972.
If a dog named Passport - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Passport will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Passport will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Dick Sargent
- 1951Barry Brown
- 1958Steve Antin
- 1960Ara Gevorgyan
- 1960Nicoletta Braschi
- 1965Suge Knight
- 1967Dar Williams
- 1981Hayden Christensen
- 1987Courtland Mead
- 1993Sebastian de Souza
View the complete list of April 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 1920Julien Ries, Belgian cardinal (d. 2013)
- 1921Anna Lee Aldred, American jockey (d. 2006)
- 1941Michel Roux, French-English chef and author
- 1942Bas Jan Ader, Dutch-American photographer and director (d. 1975)
- 1944Bernie Worrell, American keyboard player and songwriter (Parliament-Funkadelic, Praxis, and Colonel Claypool’s Bucket of Bernie Brains)
- 1958Denis O'Brien, Irish businessman, founded BT Ireland
- 1959Jane Campbell, Baroness Campbell of Surbiton, English activist
- 1960John Schweitz, American basketball player and coach
- 1968Mswati III of Swaziland
- 1986Maxine, American wrestler and actress
View the complete list of April 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mya’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1529Beginning of the Protestant Reformation: After the Second Diet of Speyer bans Lutheranism, a group of rulers (German: Fürst) and independent cities protests the reinstatement of the Edict of Worms.
- 1770Captain James Cook, still holding the rank of lieutenant, sights the eastern coast of what is now Australia.
- 1770Marie Antoinette marries Louis XVI of France in a proxy wedding.
- 1839The Treaty of London establishes Belgium as a kingdom and guaranteeing its neutrality.
- 1927Mae West is sentenced to ten days in jail for obscenity for her play Sex.
- 1948Burma joins the United Nations.
- 1956Actress Grace Kelly marries Prince Rainier of Monaco.
- 1985U.S.S.R performs nuclear tests at Eastern Kazakhstan/Semipalatinsk.
- 1993The 51-day FBI siege of the Branch Davidian building outside Waco, Texas, USA, ends when a fire breaks out. Eighty-one people die.
- 2011Fidel Castro resigns from the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba after 45 years of holding the title.
View the complete list of April 19 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nathan Lopez, Vincent Gardenia, Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, Ava Leigh, Willa Fitzgerald, Karanvir Bohra, Helen Skelton, Tom Russell, Rusty Hamer, Jang Dong-gun.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 19, 1941.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th April 1941 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 12, 1946. Your score is -204. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 19, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 109th day of 1941
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 16th Saturday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 80 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,870 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,957 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,011
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 26, 1972
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 12, 1946 (-204)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.IV.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1967 – Tom Hollander, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; October 31, 1924 – Cleo Moore, American actress (d. 1973); June 27, 1951 – Julia Duffy, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,862