Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 109th day of the year 1963. It was the 16th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,101 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,034 days or 19.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 26, 1994.
If a dog named Honeycomb - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Honeycomb will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Honeycomb will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Gene Leis
- 1925John Kraaijkamp, Sr.
- 1935Dudley Moore
- 1940Genya Ravan
- 1966David La Haye
- 1970Luis Miguel
- 1971Gad Elmaleh
- 1975Hugh O'Conor
- 1988Saya Yūki
- 1990Teo Olivares
View the complete list of April 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 1902Veniamin Kaverin, Russian author and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1912Glenn T. Seaborg, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1999)
- 1935Dudley Moore, English actor, screenwriter, and composer (d. 2002)
- 1936Wilfried Martens, Belgian politician, 60th Prime Minister of Belgium (d. 2013)
- 1960Frank Viola, American baseball player and coach
- 1976Scott Padgett, American basketball player, coach, and radio host
- 1978Amanda Sage, American-Austrian painter and educator
- 1981Napakpapha Nakprasitte, Thai actress
- 1982Samuel C. Morrison, Jr., Liberian-American journalist, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Zhou Mi, Chinese singer-songwriter and actor (Super Junior-M and SM the Ballad)
View the complete list of April 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AASTNI? Check your answers here: Words with these letters AASTNI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 531Battle of Callinicum: A Byzantine army under Belisarius is defeated by the Persians at Ar-Raqqah (northern Syria).
- 1782John Adams secures the Dutch Republic’s recognition of the United States as an independent government. The house which he had purchased in The Hague, Netherlands becomes the first American embassy.
- 1919Leslie Irvin of the United States makes the first successful voluntary free-fall parachute jump using a new kind of self-contained parachute.
- 1928The 125th and final fascicle of the Oxford English Dictionary is published.
- 1942World War II: In Poland, the Majdan-Tatarski ghetto is established, situated between the Lublin Ghetto and a Majdanek subcamp.
- 1960Students in South Korea hold a nationwide pro-democracy protest against president Syngman Rhee, eventually forcing him to resign.
- 1971Launch of Salyut 1, the first space station.
- 1973The Portuguese Socialist Party is founded in the German town of Bad Münstereifel.
- 1985Two hundred ATF and FBI agents lay siege to the compound of the neo-Nazi survivalist group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord in Arkansas. The CSA surrenders two days later.
- 2013Boston Marathon bombings suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev is killed in a shootout with police. His brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is captured while hiding in a boat inside a backyard in Watertown, Massachusetts.
View the complete list of April 19 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Ayers, Kurt Raab, Chilly Gonzales, Bhanumathi Ramakrishna, Chen Liping, Tun Tun, Celeste Holm, Bruce Cockburn, Siobhán Donaghy, Styles P.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 19, 1963.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th April 1963 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 2, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was He’s So Fine by The Chiffons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 19th April 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 19, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 109th day of 1963
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 16th Friday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 84 days
- Age on next birthday: 58 years old
- Days since birth: 21,101 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,034 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 714
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 26, 1994
- Age in dog years: 276 dog years old using a Boxer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: January 2, 1975 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-180)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: He’s So Fine by The Chiffons (April 20, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.IV.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1985 – Ari Herstand, American singer-songwriter and actor; December 20, 1957 – Anna Vissi, Cypriot singer-songwriter and actress (Epikouri); April 17, 1967 – Liz Phair, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,155