Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of April 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 2, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1928. It was the 14th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,530 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,177 days or 30.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,136 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 10, 1959.
If a dog named Dunmore - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dunmore will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dunmore will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Buddy Ebsen
- 1934Brian Glover
- 1942Leon Russell
- 1954Donald Petrie
- 1957Giuliana De Sio
- 1958Amelia Marshall
- 1959David Frankel
- 1963Sia Barbi
- 1976Daisuke Namikawa
- 1990Roscoe Dash
View the complete list of April 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 2.
- 1614Jahanara Begum, Indian daughter of Shah Jahan (d. 1681)
- 1884J. C. Squire, English poet, author, and historian (d. 1958)
- 1927Carmen Basilio, American boxer and soldier (d. 2012)
- 1935Sharon Acker, Canadian actress
- 1944Bill Malinchak, American football player
- 1949David Robinson, American drummer (The Modern Lovers, DMZ, and The Cars)
- 1961Buddy Jewell, American singer-songwriter
- 1961Keren Woodward, English singer-songwriter (Bananarama)
- 1980Ricky Hendrick, American race car driver (d. 2004)
- 1985Thom Evans, Zimbabwean-Scottish rugby player
View the complete list of April 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jacqueline’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1801Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Copenhagen: The British capture the Danish fleet.
- 1865American Civil War: At the Third Battle of Petersburg Virginia, the Siege of Petersburg is broken by Union Army troops capturing trenches and breaking Confederate States Army lines, forcing the Confederates under General Robert E. Lee to retreat in the Appomattox Campaign.
- 1885Cree warriors attack the village of Frog Lake, North-West Territories, Canada, killing nine.
- 1902“Electric Theatre”, the first full-time movie theater in the United States, opens in Los Angeles.
- 1911The Australian Bureau of Statistics conducts the country’s first national census.
- 1921The Autonomous Government of Khorasan, a military government encompassing the modern state of Iran, is established.
- 1962The first official panda crossing is opened outside London Waterloo station.
- 1989Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev arrives in Havana, Cuba, to meet with Fidel Castro in an attempt to mend strained relations.
- 199242 civilians were massacred in the town of Bijeljina
- 1992In New York, Mafia boss John Gotti is convicted of murder and racketeering and is later sentenced to life in prison.
View the complete list of April 2 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 2, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ricky Skaggs, Yuen Wah, Alessandro Nunziati, Milo O'Shea, Rachel McAdams, David A. Stewart, Helena Bonham Carter, Cam Gigandet, Al Christie, Andy Breckman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 2 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 2, 1928.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd April 1928 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 9, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1025. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 2, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 93rd day of 1928
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 14th Monday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 73 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,530 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,177 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,136
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 10, 1959
- Age in dog years: 462 dog years old using a Irish Wolfhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 9, 1947 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: II.IV.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 2004 – Fuku Suzuki, Japanese actor and singer; November 9, 1914 – Hedy Lamarr, Austrian-American actress, singer, producer and inventor (d. 2000); October 18, 1965 – Curtis Stigers, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,860