Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of April 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 2, 1952 was a Wednesday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,794 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 806 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Dabbs Greer
- 1925Hard Boiled Haggerty
- 1934Brian Glover
- 1935Sharon Acker
- 1943Antonio Sabàto, Sr.
- 1949Pamela Reed
- 1962Clark Gregg
- 1972Stephen Saux
- 1984Shawn Roberts
- 1986Lee DeWyze
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 2.
- 1614Dodo, Chinese prince (d. 1649)
- 1928David Robinson, Irish horticulturist and academic (d. 2004)
- 1939Lise Thibault, Canadian journalist and politician, 27th Lieutenant Governor of Quebec
- 1949David Robinson, American drummer (The Modern Lovers, DMZ, and The Cars)
- 1954Donald Petrie, American actor and director
- 1958Amelia Marshall, American actress
- 1963Michael Panes, American actor and singer
- 1975Lisa Ann Beley, Canadian voice actress
- 1977Annett Louisan, German singer
- 1991Paulina Schippers, Guatemalan tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792The Coinage Act is passed establishing the United States Mint.
- 1900The United States Congress passes the Foraker Act, giving Puerto Rico limited self-rule.
- 1917World War I: United States President Woodrow Wilson asks the U.S. Congress for a declaration of war on Germany.
- 1921The Autonomous Government of Khorasan, a military government encompassing the modern state of Iran, is established.
- 1930After the mysterious death of Empress Zewditu, Haile Selassie is proclaimed emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1956As the World Turns and The Edge of Night premiere on CBS-TV. The two soaps become the first daytime dramas to debut in the 30-minute format.
- 1975Construction of the CN Tower is completed in Toronto, Canada. It reaches 553.33 m in height, becoming the world’s tallest free-standing structure.
- 1989Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev arrives in Havana, Cuba, to meet with Fidel Castro in an attempt to mend strained relations.
- 1992In New York, Mafia boss John Gotti is convicted of murder and racketeering and is later sentenced to life in prison.
- 2012A mass shooting at Oikos University at Oakland, California, leaves seven people dead and three injured.
View the complete list of historical events for April 2.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 2 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sheila McCarthy, Patricia Bennett, Maggie Wheeler, Mojo Nixon, Ramanand Sagar, Pradip Somasundaran, Bernd Herzsprung, Sam Jaffe, Fran Brill, Kim Seung-jun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 2 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 2, 1952.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 16, 1946 – Iain Matthews, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fairport Convention and Plainsong); April 6, 1982 – Miguel Ángel Silvestre, Spanish actor and singer; May 3, 1973 – Brad Martin, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892