Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 2, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 92nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,652 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Sharon Acker
- 1945Linda Hunt
- 1954Gregory Abbott
- 1963Sia Barbi
- 1967Prince Paul
- 1967Renée Estevez
- 1969Ajay Devgan
- 1976Geneva Cruz
- 1979Aslı Tandoğan
- 1986Drew Van Acker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 2.
- 1926Rudra Rajasingham, Sri Lankan police officer and diplomat (d. 2006)
- 1939Lise Thibault, Canadian journalist and politician, 27th Lieutenant Governor of Quebec
- 1945Don Sutton, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1952Lennart Fagerlund, Swedish cyclist
- 1952Thierry Le Luron, French comedian and actor (d. 1986)
- 1953James Vance, American author and playwright
- 1962Clark Gregg, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1980Carlos Salcido, Mexican footballer
- 1980Ricky Hendrick, American race car driver (d. 2004)
- 1990Miralem Pjanić, Bosnian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1800Ludwig van Beethoven leads the premiere of his First Symphony in Vienna.
- 1865American Civil War: At the Third Battle of Petersburg Virginia, the Siege of Petersburg is broken by Union Army troops capturing trenches and breaking Confederate States Army lines, forcing the Confederates under General Robert E. Lee to retreat in the Appomattox Campaign.
- 1900The United States Congress passes the Foraker Act, giving Puerto Rico limited self-rule.
- 1917World War I: United States President Woodrow Wilson asks the U.S. Congress for a declaration of war on Germany.
- 1956As the World Turns and The Edge of Night premiere on CBS-TV. The two soaps become the first daytime dramas to debut in the 30-minute format.
- 1972Actor Charlie Chaplin returns to the United States for the first time since being labeled a communist during the Red Scare in the early 1950s.
- 1973The Liberal Movement breaks away from the Liberal and Country League in South Australia.
- 1982Falklands War: Argentina invades the Falkland Islands.
- 1989Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev arrives in Havana, Cuba, to meet with Fidel Castro in an attempt to mend strained relations.
- 2012A mass shooting at Oikos University at Oakland, California, leaves seven people dead and three injured.
View the complete list of historical events for April 2.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 2 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Howarth, Keisuke Ogihara, Andrea Lewis, Brad Sherwood, Juliette Gréco, Brad Delson, Kim Myung-min, Pamela Britton, Marin Sais, Rachel Dratch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 2 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 2, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 6, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1967 – Luigi Lo Cascio, Italian actor; June 10, 1968 – Stephen DeRosa, American actor; June 10, 1959 – Tim Van Patten, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043