Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 2, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 92nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,803 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Anubis - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anubis will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Anubis will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Jürgen Drews
- 1962Billy Dean
- 1963Karl Beattie
- 1966Garnett Silk
- 1972Stephen Saux
- 1975Lisa Ann Beley
- 1976Aaron Lohr
- 1977Annett Louisan
- 1988Jesse Plemons
- 1999Daniel Seavey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 2.
- 1867Eugen Sandow, German-English bodybuilder (d. 1925)
- 1884J. C. Squire, English poet, author, and historian (d. 1958)
- 1907Harald Andersson, American-Swedish discus thrower (d. 1985)
- 1910Chico Xavier, Brazilian spiritual medium (d. 2002)
- 1934Paul Cohen, American mathematician and theorist (d. 2007)
- 1939Anthony Lake, American academic and diplomat, 18th United States National Security Advisor
- 1943Caterina Bueno, Italian singer (d. 2007)
- 1959David Frankel, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Phil Demmel, American guitarist and songwriter (Machine Head and Vio-lence)
- 1972Remo D'Souza, Indian choreographer and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1800Ludwig van Beethoven leads the premiere of his First Symphony in Vienna.
- 1801Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Copenhagen: The British capture the Danish fleet.
- 1902“Electric Theatre”, the first full-time movie theater in the United States, opens in Los Angeles.
- 1911The Australian Bureau of Statistics conducts the country’s first national census.
- 1917World War I: United States President Woodrow Wilson asks the U.S. Congress for a declaration of war on Germany.
- 1975Construction of the CN Tower is completed in Toronto, Canada. It reaches 553.33 m in height, becoming the world’s tallest free-standing structure.
- 1975Vietnam War: Thousands of civilian refugees flee from Quảng Ngãi Province in front of advancing North Vietnamese troops.
- 1989Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev arrives in Havana, Cuba, to meet with Fidel Castro in an attempt to mend strained relations.
- 2002Israeli forces surround the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem into which armed Palestinians had retreated; a siege ensues.
- 2014A spree shooting occurs at the Fort Hood Army Base near the town of Killeen, Texas, with four people dead, including the gunman, and 16 others sustaining injuries.
View the complete list of historical events for April 2.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 2 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Snakefinger, Keith Flint, William Courtenay, Gino Cervi, Hume Cronyn, Chris Jericho, Tom Burke, Robert N. Thompson, Brock Peters, Bounty Killer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 2 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 2, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 6, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1976 – Amaia Montero, Spanish singer-songwriter (La Oreja de Van Gogh); August 31, 1925 – Maurice Pialat, French actor and director (d. 2003); June 24, 1985 – Yukina Shirakawa, Japanese model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,245