Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 2, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 92nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,537 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Alec Guinness
- 1917Dabbs Greer
- 1943Caterina Bueno
- 1962Clark Gregg
- 1966Garnett Silk
- 1976Geneva Cruz
- 1982Shanti Lowry
- 1983Yung Joc
- 1988Jesse Plemons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 2.
- 1891Max Ernst, German painter, sculptor, and poet (d. 1976)
- 1898Harindranath Chattopadhyay, Indian poet, actor and politician (d. 1990)
- 1926Rudra Rajasingham, Sri Lankan police officer and diplomat (d. 2006)
- 1934Paul Cohen, American mathematician and theorist (d. 2007)
- 1951Ayako Okamoto, Japanese golfer
- 1952Will Hoy, English race car driver (d. 2002)
- 1959David Frankel, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Adam Rodríguez, American actor and director
- 1976Geneva Cruz, Filipino singer and actress (Smokey Mountain)
- 1983Paul Capdeville, Chilean tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792The Coinage Act is passed establishing the United States Mint.
- 1851Rama IV is crowned King of Thailand.
- 1917World War I: United States President Woodrow Wilson asks the U.S. Congress for a declaration of war on Germany.
- 1945Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Brazil are established.
- 1962The first official panda crossing is opened outside London Waterloo station.
- 1972Actor Charlie Chaplin returns to the United States for the first time since being labeled a communist during the Red Scare in the early 1950s.
- 1975Vietnam War: Thousands of civilian refugees flee from Quảng Ngãi Province in front of advancing North Vietnamese troops.
- 2004Islamist terrorists involved in the 11 March 2004 Madrid attacks attempt to bomb the Spanish high-speed train AVE near Madrid; the attack is thwarted.
- 2006Over 60 tornadoes break out in the United States; Tennessee is hardest hit with 29 people killed.
- 2015Gunmen attack Garissa University College in Kenya, killing at least 148 people and wounding 79 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 2.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 2 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mireille Hartuch, Nana Katase, Alexandra Paul, Joe D'Amato, Genya Ravan, Charles Trenet, Anthony Way, Paul Lynde, Johnny Brown, Tamara Desni.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 2 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 2, 2002.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 6, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1978 – Daniella Cicarelli, Brazilian model and television host; July 24, 1966 – Mo-Do, Italian singer-songwriter (d. 2013); March 21, 1951 – Koichi Iwaki, Korean-Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952