Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of April 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 2, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 92nd day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,312 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Dabbs Greer
- 1920Jack Webb
- 1940Penelope Keith
- 1942Leon Russell
- 1974Harold Hunter
- 1975Adam Rodríguez
- 1976Aaron Lohr
- 1979Aslı Tandoğan
- 1984Shawn Roberts
- 1988Jesse Plemons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 2.
- 1647Maria Sibylla Merian, German-Dutch botanist and illustrator (d. 1717)
- 1792Francisco de Paula Santander, Colombian general and politician, 4th President of the Republic of the New Granada (d. 1840)
- 1924Bobby Ávila, Mexican baseball player (d. 2004)
- 1927Billy Pierce, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 2015)
- 1971Elton, German comedian and television host
- 1972Stephen Saux, American actor
- 1979Stian Westerhus, Norwegian guitarist (Puma)
- 1982David Ferrer, Spanish tennis player
- 1987Pablo Aguilar, Paraguayan footballer
- 1990Yevgeniya Kanayeva, Russian gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de León first sights land in what is now Florida.
- 1911The Australian Bureau of Statistics conducts the country’s first national census.
- 1921The Autonomous Government of Khorasan, a military government encompassing the modern state of Iran, is established.
- 1930After the mysterious death of Empress Zewditu, Haile Selassie is proclaimed emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1956As the World Turns and The Edge of Night premiere on CBS-TV. The two soaps become the first daytime dramas to debut in the 30-minute format.
- 1973The Liberal Movement breaks away from the Liberal and Country League in South Australia.
- 1982Falklands War: Argentina invades the Falkland Islands.
- 1991Rita Johnston becomes the first female Premier of a Canadian province when she succeeds William Vander Zalm (who had resigned) as Premier of British Columbia.
- 2002Israeli forces surround the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem into which armed Palestinians had retreated; a siege ensues.
- 2015Gunmen attack Garissa University College in Kenya, killing at least 148 people and wounding 79 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 2.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 2 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Imelda May, Randy California, Hutch Dano, Orlando Jones, Christy Hemme, Anna Umemiya, Steve McFadden, Kevin Nealon, Jacqueline Anderson, F. W. Murnau.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 2 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 2, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 5, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1992 – Minami Minegishi, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and no3b); June 15, 1979 – Danielle Lineker, Welsh model and actress; April 11, 1916 – Howard W. Koch, American director and producer (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,137