Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of April 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 2, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 92nd day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 251 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,497 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Penelope Keith
- 1945Linda Hunt
- 1952Thierry Le Luron
- 1958Amelia Marshall
- 1961Christopher Meloni
- 1962Clark Gregg
- 1975Lisa Ann Beley
- 1978Ethan Smith
- 1979Aslı Tandoğan
- 1984Shawn Roberts
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 2.
- 1914Alec Guinness, English actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1923Gloria Henry, American actress
- 1930Roddy Maude-Roxby, English actor
- 1938Booker Little, American trumpet player and composer (d. 1961)
- 1953James Vance, American author and playwright
- 1957Caroline Dean, English biologist and academic
- 1967Helen Chamberlain, English television host
- 1977Michael Fassbender, German-Irish actor and producer
- 1982Shanti Lowry, American actress and dancer
- 1983Yung Joc, American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792The Coinage Act is passed establishing the United States Mint.
- 1800Ludwig van Beethoven leads the premiere of his First Symphony in Vienna.
- 1911The Australian Bureau of Statistics conducts the country’s first national census.
- 1945Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Brazil are established.
- 1962The first official panda crossing is opened outside London Waterloo station.
- 1972Actor Charlie Chaplin returns to the United States for the first time since being labeled a communist during the Red Scare in the early 1950s.
- 1982Falklands War: Argentina invades the Falkland Islands.
- 1986Alabama governor George Wallace, a former segregationist most widely known for the “Stand in the Schoolhouse Door”, announces that he will not seek a fifth four-year term and will retire from public life upon the end of his term in January 1987.
- 1991Rita Johnston becomes the first female Premier of a Canadian province when she succeeds William Vander Zalm (who had resigned) as Premier of British Columbia.
- 2014A spree shooting occurs at the Fort Hood Army Base near the town of Killeen, Texas, with four people dead, including the gunman, and 16 others sustaining injuries.
View the complete list of historical events for April 2.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 2 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Woolfson, Jules Berry, Holly Taylor, Andrew Bryniarski, Shingo Kawaguchi, John Bailey, Roger Miller, Dennis Cole, Mako Ishino, Lightnin' Hopkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 2 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 2, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 2, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1924 – Lys Assia, Swiss singer and dancer; June 28, 1945 – Raul Seixas, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 1989); April 1, 1929 – Barbara Bryne, English-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,062