Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of April 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 20, 1947 was a Sunday and it was the 110th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 71 years old today. There have been 25,933 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 878 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Monis - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Monis will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Monis will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lionel Hampton
- 1924Leslie Phillips
- 1928Arvo Kruusement
- 1941Ryan O'Neal
- 1951Louise Jameson
- 1968Julia Morris
- 1972Marko Kon
- 1974Tina Cousins
- 1985Jadyn Maria
- 1987Anna Rossinelli
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 20.
- 1882Holland Smith, American general (d. 1967)
- 1939Johnny Tillotson, American singer-songwriter
- 1947Björn Skifs, Swedish singer-songwriter, actor, and screenwriter (Blue Swede and Slam Creepers)
- 1952Andrew Jaspan, English-Australian journalist and academic
- 1961Nicholas Lyndhurst, English actor
- 1965Adrián Fernández, Mexican race car driver
- 1967Mike Portnoy, American drummer (Dream Theater, Transatlantic, Liquid Tension Experiment, and Flying Colors)
- 1969Felix Baumgartner, Austrian skydiver and BASE jumper
- 1972Stephen Marley, American singer, guitarist, and producer (Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers)
- 1992Ashton Moio, American actor and martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1770The Georgian king, Erekle II, abandoned by his Russian ally Count Totleben, wins a victory over Ottoman forces at Aspindza.
- 1792France declares war against the “King of Hungary and Bohemia”, the beginning of French Revolutionary Wars.
- 1865Astronomer Angelo Secchi demonstrates the Secchi disk, which measures water clarity, aboard Pope Pius IX’s yacht, the L'Immaculata Concezion.
- 1902Pierre and Marie Curie refine radium chloride.
- 1922The Soviet government creates South Ossetian Autonomous Oblast within Georgian SSR.
- 1926Western Electric and Warner Bros. announce Vitaphone, a process to add sound to film.
- 1946The League of Nations officially dissolves, giving most of its power to the United Nations.
- 1964BBC Two launches with a power cut because of the fire at Battersea Power Station.
- 1980Climax of Berber Spring in Algeria as hundreds of Berber political activists are arrested.
- 1985The ATF raids The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord compound in northern Arkansas.
View the complete list of historical events for April 20.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 20 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Im Yoona, Mike Judge, Brian Greenway, Gianni Raimondi, Dennis Stratton, Ioan Gruffudd, Allison Janney, Ryosuke Yamada, Richard Brooks, Erkan Mustafa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 20 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 20, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1973 – Dan Harmon, American screenwriter and producer; March 5, 1978 – Kimberly McCullough, American actress, singer, and dancer; April 9, 1987 – Jazmine Sullivan, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,137