Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of April 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 20, 1947 was a Sunday and it was the 110th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 184 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,749 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 872 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lionel Hampton
- 1914Betty Lou Gerson
- 1939Johnny Tillotson
- 1947Ken Scott
- 1980Jasmin Wagner
- 1983Miranda Kerr
- 1983Sebastian Ingrosso
- 1984Harris Wittels
- 1987John Patrick Amedori
- 1989Alex Black
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 20.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 20.
- 1893Harold Lloyd, American actor and producer (d. 1971)
- 1893Joan Miró, Spanish painter and sculptor (d. 1983)
- 1904Bruce Cabot, American actor (d. 1972)
- 1915Joseph Wolpe, South African-American psychotherapist and physician (d. 1997)
- 1942Giles Henderson, English lawyer and academic
- 1946Diane Elson, English sociologist and academic
- 1947Björn Skifs, Swedish singer-songwriter, actor, and screenwriter (Blue Swede and Slam Creepers)
- 1948Hugh Roberts, English historian and curator
- 1949Massimo D'Alema, Italian journalist and politician, 76th Prime Minister of Italy
- 1983Danny Granger, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1453Three Genoese galleys and a Byzantine blockade runner fight their way through an Ottoman blockading fleet a few weeks before the fall of Constantinople.
- 1653Oliver Cromwell dissolves the Rump Parliament.
- 1657Freedom of religion is granted to the Jews of New Amsterdam (later New York City).
- 1770The Georgian king, Erekle II, abandoned by his Russian ally Count Totleben, wins a victory over Ottoman forces at Aspindza.
- 1810The Governor of Caracas declares independence from Spain.
- 1865Astronomer Angelo Secchi demonstrates the Secchi disk, which measures water clarity, aboard Pope Pius IX’s yacht, the L'Immaculata Concezion.
- 1902Pierre and Marie Curie refine radium chloride.
- 1964BBC Two launches with a power cut because of the fire at Battersea Power Station.
- 1978Korean Air Lines Flight 902 is shot down by the Soviet Union.
- 1986Pianist Vladimir Horowitz performs in his native Russia for the first time in 61 years.
View the complete list of historical events for April 20.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 20 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Davies, Franca Rame, Amos Gitai, Richard Kind, Terrence J, Yash Johar, April March, Tom Jones, Jack Weston, Namthip Jongrachatawiboon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 20 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 20, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1981 – OJ da Juiceman, American rapper (1017 Brick Squad); December 11, 1910 – Noel Rosa, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1937); November 4, 1950 – Markie Post, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061