Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of April 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 20, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 110th day of the year 1961. It was the 16th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,066 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,355 days or 20.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 27, 1992.
If a dog named Tasmin - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tasmin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tasmin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Janine Sutto
- 1941Ryan O'Neal
- 1945Michael Brandon
- 1947Ken Scott
- 1957Geraint Wyn Davies
- 1962Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf
- 1964Crispin Glover
- 1972Stephen Marley
- 1975Killer Mike
- 1987John Patrick Amedori
View the complete list of April 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 20.
- 1893Edna Parker, American super-centenarian (d. 2008)
- 1921Janine Sutto, French-Canadian actress
- 1947Viktor Suvorov, Russian intelligence officer, historian, and author
- 1956Beatrice Ask, Swedish politician, Swedish Minister for Justice
- 1961Don Mattingly, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1968Yelena Välbe, Russian skier and manager
- 1976Chris Mason, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1976Shay Given, Irish footballer and manager
- 1979Quinn Weng, Taiwanese singer (Seraphim)
- 1987Michael Klauß, German footballer
View the complete list of April 20 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters PFEPSHOXIE? Check your answers here: Word search PFEPSHOXIE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1689The former king, James II of England, now deposed, lays siege to Derry.
- 1792France declares war against the “King of Hungary and Bohemia”, the beginning of French Revolutionary Wars.
- 1828René Caillié becomes the first non-Muslim to enter Timbuktu.
- 1861American Civil War: Robert E. Lee resigns his commission in the United States Army in order to command the forces of the state of Virginia.
- 1914Nineteen men, women, and children die in the Ludlow Massacre during a Colorado coal-miner’s strike.
- 1926Western Electric and Warner Bros. announce Vitaphone, a process to add sound to film.
- 1945World War II: Führerbunker: Adolf Hitler makes his last trip to the surface to award Iron Crosses to boy soldiers of the Hitler Youth.
- 1961Failure of the Bay of Pigs Invasion of US-backed Cuban exiles against Cuba.
- 1964BBC Two launches with a power cut because of the fire at Battersea Power Station.
- 1998German terrorist group the Red Army Faction announces their dissolution after 28 years.
View the complete list of April 20 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 20, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arjen Anthony Lucassen, Chris Doran, Ayelet Zurer, Moira Anderson, Russell Brand, Jim Caviezel, Guy Berryman, Hikaru Yamamoto, Kevin Zegers, Mariette Hartley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 20 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 20, 1961.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is April 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aries, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th April 1961 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 18, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 12, 1940. Your score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 24, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 20th April 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 20, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 110th day of 1961
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 16th Thursday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 214 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,066 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,355 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 747
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 27, 1992
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: June 18, 1988 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 12, 1940 (-171)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Runaway by Del Shannon (April 24, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.IV.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1989 – Nikki Bacolod, Filipino singer and actress; August 17, 1989 – Farah Zeynep Abdullah, Turkish actress; February 11, 1909 – Joseph L. Mankiewicz, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,074