Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 20, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 110th day of the year 1983. It was the 16th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,403 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,801 days or 13.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 488 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 27, 2014.
If a dog named Boyd - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boyd will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Boyd will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Harold Lloyd
- 1904Bruce Cabot
- 1964Crispin Glover
- 1967Lara Jill Miller
- 1972Stephen Marley
- 1978Clayne Crawford
- 1984Harris Wittels
- 1987John Patrick Amedori
- 1989Heejun Han
- 1991Thomas Curtis
View the complete list of April 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 20.
- 1860Justinien de Clary, French target shooter (d. 1933)
- 1889A. J. Balaban, American businessman, co-founded Balaban and Katz (d. 1962)
- 1929Bobby Hollander, American film director, actor, and magazine publisher (d. 2002)
- 1936Pauli Ellefsen, Faroese technician, surveyor, and politician, 6th Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands (d. 2012)
- 1946Diane Elson, English sociologist and academic
- 1952Božidar Maljković, Serbian basketball player and coach
- 1957Graeme Fowler, English cricketer, coach, and sportscaster
- 1974Tina Cousins, English singer-songwriter and model
- 1985Billy Magnussen, American actor and bass player
- 1992Ashton Moio, American actor and martial artist
View the complete list of April 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brittany’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The Siege of Boston begins, following the battles at Lexington and Concord.
- 1836U.S. Congress passes an act creating the Wisconsin Territory.
- 1861American Civil War: Robert E. Lee resigns his commission in the United States Army in order to command the forces of the state of Virginia.
- 1908Opening day of competition in the New South Wales Rugby League.
- 1914Nineteen men, women, and children die in the Ludlow Massacre during a Colorado coal-miner’s strike.
- 1926Western Electric and Warner Bros. announce Vitaphone, a process to add sound to film.
- 1945World War II: US troops capture Leipzig, Germany, only to later cede the city to the Soviet Union.
- 1972Apollo 16, commanded by John Young, lands on the moon.
- 1986Pianist Vladimir Horowitz performs in his native Russia for the first time in 61 years.
- 1999Columbine High School massacre: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed 13 people and injured 21 others before committing suicide at Columbine High School in Columbine, Colorado.
View the complete list of April 20 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 20, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jackie Paris, Meek Mill, Lee Van Cleef, Dan Auerbach, Lysette Anthony, Olavi Virta, Bob Marley, Aşkın Nur Yengi, Yasuhisa Furuhara, Bruce Redman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 20 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 20, 1983.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is April 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aries, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th April 1983 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 30, 2003. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 5, 1998. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 23, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 20th April 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 20, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 110th day of 1983
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 16th Wednesday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 207 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,403 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,801 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 488
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 27, 2014
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: December 30, 2003 (+189)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 5, 1998 (-141)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners (April 23, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.IV.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1999 – Akai Osei, English actor, singer, and dancer; August 17, 1974 – Tomomi Kahala, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress; November 11, 1962 – Demi Moore, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,173