Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1907 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1907 was a Sunday and it was the 111st day of the year 1907. The next time you can reuse your old 1907 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,213 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,362 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Edwin Stanton Porter
- 1874Vincent Scotto
- 1903Luis Saslavsky
- 1924Ira Louvin
- 1935Charles Grodin
- 1965Karen Foster
- 1970Jeff Anderson
- 1972Severina Vučković
- 1980Hiro Shimono
- 1996Tavi Gevinson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1774Jean-Baptiste Biot, French physicist, astronomer, and mathematician (d. 1862)
- 1868Alfred Henry Maurer, American painter (d. 1932)
- 1904Odilo Globocnik, Italian-Austrian SS officer (d. 1945)
- 1905Pat Brown, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Governor of California (d. 1996)
- 1926Elizabeth II of The United Kingdom
- 1927Ahmed Arif, Turkish poet and author (d. 1991)
- 1928Jack Evans, Welsh-Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1996)
- 1932Elaine May, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1951Bob Varsha, American sportscaster
- 1961Ronald Florijn, Dutch rower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 900The Laguna Copperplate Inscription (the earliest known written document found in what is now the Philippines): the Commander-in-Chief of the Kingdom of Tondo, as represented by the Honourable Jayadewa, Lord Minister of Pailah, pardons from all debt the Honourable Namwaran and his relations.
- 1782The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1806Action of 21 April 1806: A French frigate escapes British forces off the coast of South Africa.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1934The “Surgeon’s Photograph”, the most famous photo allegedly showing the Loch Ness Monster, is published in the Daily Mail (in 1999, it is revealed to be a hoax).
- 1941Emmanouil Tsouderos becomes the 132nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1965The 1964–1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its second and final season.
- 1982Baseball: Rollie Fingers of the Milwaukee Brewers becomes the first pitcher to record 300 saves.
- 1985The compound of the militant group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord surrenders to federal authorities in Arkansas after a two-day government siege.
- 1993The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis García Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1907 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hwang Chansung, Tamara Johnson-George, Jonathan Lipnicki, Al Downing, Jay Farrar, David Collings, Paul Jackson, Warren Frost, Walter Koenig, Maximilian Schell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 21, 1907.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1966 – Yıldız Tilbe, Turkish singer; August 21, 1952 – Glenn Hughes, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Finders Keepers, Trapeze, Deep Purple, and Black Country Communion); November 15, 1976 – Virginie Ledoyen, French actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948