Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1918 was a Sunday and it was the 111st day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,195 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Leonard Warren
- 1932Elaine May
- 1947Iggy Pop
- 1949Patti LuPone
- 1954Ebiet G. Ade
- 1954James Morrison
- 1969Robin Meade
- 1974Katsuyuki Konishi
- 1979James McAvoy
- 1982Brianne Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1868Alfred Henry Maurer, American painter (d. 1932)
- 1899Randall Thompson, American composer and academic (d. 1984)
- 1911Leonard Warren, American opera singer (d. 1960)
- 1914Angelo Savoldi, Italian-American wrestler and promoter, co-founded International World Class Championship Wrestling (d. 2013)
- 1962Aavo Sarap, Estonian footballer and coach
- 1963John Cameron Mitchell, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1984Michael Tinsley, American hurdler
- 1987Eric Devendorf, American basketball player
- 1988Robbie Amell, Canadian actor
- 1994Mitchell Weiser, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCBattle of Mutina: Mark Antony is again defeated in battle by Aulus Hirtius, who is killed. Antony fails to capture Mutina and Decimus Brutus is murdered shortly after.
- 900The Laguna Copperplate Inscription (the earliest known written document found in what is now the Philippines): the Commander-in-Chief of the Kingdom of Tondo, as represented by the Honourable Jayadewa, Lord Minister of Pailah, pardons from all debt the Honourable Namwaran and his relations.
- 1092The Diocese of Pisa is elevated to the rank of metropolitan archdiocese by Pope Urban II
- 1506The three-day Lisbon Massacre comes to an end with the slaughter of over 1,900 suspected Jews by Portuguese Catholics.
- 1894Norway formally adopts the Krag–Jørgensen bolt-action rifle as the main arm of its armed forces, a weapon that would remain in service for almost 50 years.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The United States Navy begins a blockade of Cuban ports. When the U.S. Congress issued a declaration of war on April 25, it declared that a state of war had existed from this date.
- 1934The “Surgeon’s Photograph”, the most famous photo allegedly showing the Loch Ness Monster, is published in the Daily Mail (in 1999, it is revealed to be a hoax).
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces south of Berlin at Zossen attack the German High Command headquarters.
- 1964A Transit-5bn satellite fails to reach orbit after launch; as it re-enters the atmosphere, 2.1 lb of radioactive plutonium in its SNAP RTG power source is widely dispersed.
- 1993The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis García Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diana Danielle, Porter Hall, Isaac Hayes, Axel Anderson, Jim Hutton, Dadasaheb Torne, Nick Hancock, Marguerite Moreau, Patrick Harvey, Kittens Reichert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 21, 1918.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1961 – Enya, Irish singer-songwriter and producer (Clannad); July 14, 1978 – Caroline Lesley, Canadian-American actress, director, and screenwriter; March 4, 1951 – Pete Haycock, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Climax Blues Band and ELO Part II) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 986