Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1918 was a Sunday and it was the 111st day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,316 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,230 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Barbara Keogh
- 1932Elaine May
- 1950Shivaji Satam
- 1958Andie MacDowell
- 1969Toby Stephens
- 1970Rob Riggle
- 1971Eric Mabius
- 1973Mark Dexter
- 1981Luis Manzano
- 1981Nao Oikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1851Charles Barrois, French geologist and palaeontologist (d. 1939)
- 1862John Thayer, American cricketer (d. 1912)
- 1882Percy Williams Bridgman, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1961)
- 1914Norman Panama, American director and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1916Estella B. Diggs, American businesswoman and politician (d. 2013)
- 1944Paul Geremia, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1951Bob Varsha, American sportscaster
- 1968Peter van Vossen, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1969Robin Meade, American model, singer, and journalist
- 1992Rene Santos, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 753 BCRomulus founds Rome (traditional date).
- 1821Benderli Ali Pasha arrives in Constantinople as the new Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire; he remains in power for only nine days before being sent into exile.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1856Australian labour movement: Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne march from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight-hour day.
- 1925The Manifesto of the Fascist Intellectuals is published in Il Mondo, establishing the political and ideological foundations of Italian Fascism.
- 1952Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- 1963The Universal House of Justice of the Bahá'í Faith is elected for the first time.
- 1966Rastafari movement: Haile Selassie of Ethiopia visits Jamaica, an event now celebrated as Grounation Day.
- 1987The Tamil Tigers are blamed for a car bomb that detonates in the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo, killing 106 people.
- 1989Tiananmen Square protests of 1989: In Beijing, around 100,000 students gather in Tiananmen Square to commemorate Chinese reform leader Hu Yaobang.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Colby O'Donis, Billy Murray, Debelah Morgan, Daniel Roebuck, Thomas Aldridge, Pat Roach, Tanushree Dutta, Rina Hidaka, Suge Knight, Mark Volman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 21, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1994 – Joey Pollari, American actor; May 25, 1963 – George Hickenlooper, American director and producer (d. 2010); October 10, 1959 – Eric Fellner, English film producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939