Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1924 was a Monday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,003 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Ronnie Tober
- 1954Ebiet G. Ade
- 1963Roy Dupuis
- 1969Toby Stephens
- 1970Jeff Anderson
- 1971Eric Mabius
- 1976Abir Goswami
- 1988Jencarlos Canela
- 1996Tavi Gevinson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1555Ludovico Carracci, Italian painter and etcher (d. 1619)
- 1630Pieter Gerritsz van Roestraten, Dutch-English painter (d. 1700)
- 1774Jean-Baptiste Biot, French physicist, astronomer, and mathematician (d. 1862)
- 1871Jaro Fürth, Czech-Austrian actor (d. 1945)
- 1930Jack Taylor, English footballer and referee (d. 2012)
- 1954Ebiet G. Ade, Indonesian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1955Murathan Mungan, Turkish author, poet, and playwright
- 1959Arno Pijpers, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1961Ronald Florijn, Dutch rower
- 1982Brianne Davis, American model, actress, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCBattle of Mutina: Mark Antony is again defeated in battle by Aulus Hirtius, who is killed. Antony fails to capture Mutina and Decimus Brutus is murdered shortly after.
- 1509Henry VIII ascends the throne of England on the death of his father, Henry VII.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1863Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahá'í Faith, declares his mission as “He whom God shall make manifest”.
- 1963The Universal House of Justice of the Bahá'í Faith is elected for the first time.
- 1964A Transit-5bn satellite fails to reach orbit after launch; as it re-enters the atmosphere, 2.1 lb of radioactive plutonium in its SNAP RTG power source is widely dispersed.
- 1965The 1964–1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its second and final season.
- 1970The Hutt River Province secedes from Australia as the Principality of Hutt River.
- 1982Baseball: Rollie Fingers of the Milwaukee Brewers becomes the first pitcher to record 300 saves.
- 1987The Tamil Tigers are blamed for a car bomb that detonates in the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo, killing 106 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ted Gärdestad, Beate Sirota Gordon, Heidi Kabel, Gerry Rafferty, Duncan Regehr, Mark Sandman, Joe Tex, Thelma Houston, Bernard-Pierre Donnadieu, Barbara Tarbuck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 21, 1924.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 3, 1918 – Claude Barma, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1992); August 7, 1984 – Tooba Siddiqui, Pakistani model and actress; April 12, 1982 – Deen, Bosnian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905