Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 111st day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,986 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,015 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Issy Bonn
- 1919Don Cornell
- 1924Ira Louvin
- 1954Ebiet G. Ade
- 1959Robert Smith
- 1961Carey Hayes
- 1963Roy Dupuis
- 1982Terrence J
- 1988Robbie Amell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1816Charlotte Brontë, English author and poet (d. 1855)
- 1851Charles Barrois, French geologist and palaeontologist (d. 1939)
- 1926Arthur Rowley, English footballer, cricketer, and manager (d. 2002)
- 1932Angela Mortimer, English tennis player
- 1952Gerald Early, American author and academic
- 1965Teri Sue Wood, American illustrator
- 1971Indrek Pertelson, Estonian martial artist
- 1974Katsuyuki Konishi, Japanese voice actor
- 1978Yuliya Pechonkina, Russian hurdler
- 1983Tarvaris Jackson, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 900The Laguna Copperplate Inscription (the earliest known written document found in what is now the Philippines): the Commander-in-Chief of the Kingdom of Tondo, as represented by the Honourable Jayadewa, Lord Minister of Pailah, pardons from all debt the Honourable Namwaran and his relations.
- 1509Henry VIII ascends the throne of England on the death of his father, Henry VII.
- 1792Tiradentes, a revolutionary leading a movement for Brazil’s independence, is hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1806Action of 21 April 1806: A French frigate escapes British forces off the coast of South Africa.
- 1856Australian labour movement: Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne march from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight-hour day.
- 1914Ypiranga incident: A German arms shipment to Mexico is intercepted by the U.S. Navy near Veracruz.
- 1975Vietnam War: President of South Vietnam Nguyễn Văn Thiệu flees Saigon, as Xuân Lộc, the last South Vietnamese outpost blocking a direct North Vietnamese assault on Saigon, falls.
- 1982Baseball: Rollie Fingers of the Milwaukee Brewers becomes the first pitcher to record 300 saves.
- 1987The Tamil Tigers are blamed for a car bomb that detonates in the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo, killing 106 people.
- 1989Tiananmen Square protests of 1989: In Beijing, around 100,000 students gather in Tiananmen Square to commemorate Chinese reform leader Hu Yaobang.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thongchai McIntyre, Apostolia Zoi, Christopher Judge, Graciela Alfano, Kang Hye-jung, Rebecca Ferguson, Renato Carosone, Mariko Shiga, Ina Balin, Preston Foster.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 21, 1935.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1979 – Noomi Rapace, Swedish actress; May 31, 1976 – Tonka Tomicic, Chilean model and television host, Miss World Chile 1995; November 29, 1973 – Sarah Jones, American actress and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918