Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 111th day of the year 1935. It was the 16th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,467 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,489 days or 28.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,065 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 28, 1966.
If a dog named Glas - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 441 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Glas will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Glas will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Wade Mainer
- 1918Eddy Christiani
- 1945Ronnie Tober
- 1950Shivaji Satam
- 1963Roy Dupuis
- 1976Abir Goswami
- 1980Hiro Shimono
- 1981Nao Oikawa
- 1982Brianne Davis
- 1988Mia Permanto
View the complete list of April 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1905Pat Brown, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Governor of California (d. 1996)
- 1923John Mortimer, English lawyer and author (d. 2009)
- 1926Arthur Rowley, English footballer, cricketer, and manager (d. 2002)
- 1939John McCabe, English pianist and composer (d. 2015)
- 1951Tony Danza, American actor and producer
- 1961Neale Marmon, English-German footballer, coach, and manager
- 1968Peter van Vossen, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1977Jamie Salé, Canadian figure skater
- 1980Jeff Keppinger, American baseball player
- 1988Robbie Amell, Canadian actor
View the complete list of April 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EOHGSOMVPK? Check your answers here: Word search EOHGSOMVPK. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509Henry VIII ascends the throne of England on the death of his father, Henry VII.
- 1782The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1821Benderli Ali Pasha arrives in Constantinople as the new Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire; he remains in power for only nine days before being sent into exile.
- 1934The “Surgeon’s Photograph”, the most famous photo allegedly showing the Loch Ness Monster, is published in the Daily Mail (in 1999, it is revealed to be a hoax).
- 1965The 1964–1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its second and final season.
- 1975Vietnam War: President of South Vietnam Nguyễn Văn Thiệu flees Saigon, as Xuân Lộc, the last South Vietnamese outpost blocking a direct North Vietnamese assault on Saigon, falls.
- 1982Baseball: Rollie Fingers of the Milwaukee Brewers becomes the first pitcher to record 300 saves.
- 1985The compound of the militant group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord surrenders to federal authorities in Arkansas after a two-day government siege.
- 1992The first discoveries of extrasolar planets are announced by astronomers Aleksander Wolszczan and Dale Frail. They discovered two planets orbiting the pulsar PSR 1257+12.
- 2004Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
View the complete list of April 21 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grey Ghost, Emmelie de Forest, Robert Fuller, Alexis Korner, Ned Wertimer, Patrick Stewart, George Henschel, Betty Noyes, Fabrizio De André, Barry Pepper.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on April 21, 1935.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is April 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st April 1935 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 6, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 14, 1932. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 21, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 111th day of 1935
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 16th Sunday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,467 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,489 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,065
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 28, 1966
- Age in dog years: 441 dog years old using a Bullmastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: February 6, 1926 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 14, 1932 (-148)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.IV.MCMXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1986 – DJ Snake, French rapper, DJ, and producer; September 1, 1964 – Cécilia Rodhe, Swedish-American model and sculptor, Miss Sweden 1978; July 11, 1975 – Lil' Kim, American rapper, producer, and actress (Junior M.A.F.I.A.).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,993