Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1943 was a Wednesday and it was the 111th day of the year 1943. It was the 16th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,444 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,815 days or 26.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 997 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 28, 1974.
If a dog named Go - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Go will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Go will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Antonio’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Jaro Fürth
- 1903Issy Bonn
- 1940Souleymane Cissé
- 1949Patti LuPone
- 1950Shivaji Satam
- 1969Robin Meade
- 1973Mark Dexter
- 1988Robbie Amell
- 1996Tavi Gevinson
View the complete list of April 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1911Ivan Combe, American businessman, developed Clearasil (d. 2000)
- 1916Estella B. Diggs, American businesswoman and politician (d. 2013)
- 1919Roger Doucet, Canadian tenor (d. 1981)
- 1924Ira Louvin, American singer-songwriter and mandolin player (The Louvin Brothers) (d. 1965)
- 1945Ian Bruce, English author and academic
- 1947John Weider, English bass player (Family, The Animals, Johnny Kidd & the Pirates, and Stud)
- 1971Alexander Kravchenko, Russian poker player
- 1977Doseone, American rapper and producer (Deep Puddle Dynamics, Greenthink, Clouddead, Themselves, Subtle, and 13 & God)
- 1978Branden Steineckert, American drummer (The Used and Rancid)
- 1990Aleksandar Prijović, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of April 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 753 BCRomulus founds Rome (traditional date).
- 1506The three-day Lisbon Massacre comes to an end with the slaughter of over 1,900 suspected Jews by Portuguese Catholics.
- 1509Henry VIII ascends the throne of England on the death of his father, Henry VII.
- 1782The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1792Tiradentes, a revolutionary leading a movement for Brazil’s independence, is hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1806Action of 21 April 1806: A French frigate escapes British forces off the coast of South Africa.
- 1960Brasília, Brazil’s capital, is officially inaugurated. At 09:30, the Three Powers of the Republic are simultaneously transferred from the old capital, Rio de Janeiro.
- 1962The Seattle World’s Fair (Century 21 Exposition) opens. It is the first World’s Fair in the United States since World War II.
- 1970The Hutt River Province secedes from Australia as the Principality of Hutt River.
- 1989Tiananmen Square protests of 1989: In Beijing, around 100,000 students gather in Tiananmen Square to commemorate Chinese reform leader Hu Yaobang.
View the complete list of April 21 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eli Marienthal, Pino Daniele, Yousuke Ichikawa, Michael Gough, Kele Okereke, Tom Lehrer, Ramon Zamora, Pushkar Lele, Lindsay Wagner, Michael Badalucco.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 21, 1943.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is April 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st April 1943 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 9, 1915. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 30, 1959. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 21, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 111th day of 1943
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 16th Wednesday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 142 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,444 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,815 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 997
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 28, 1974
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Boxer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: September 9, 1915 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 30, 1959 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.IV.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1988 – Lacey Schwimmer, American singer and dancer; April 26, 1927 – Jack Douglas, English actor (d. 2008); March 29, 1946 – Rigo Tovar, Mexican singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893