Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1948 was a Wednesday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,569 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 866 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Telena - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 335 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Telena will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Telena will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Jaro Fürth
- 1924Ira Louvin
- 1927Robert Savoie
- 1950Shivaji Satam
- 1961Carey Hayes
- 1974Katsuyuki Konishi
- 1982Terrence J
- 1988Christoph Sanders
- 1988Jencarlos Canela
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1752Pierre-Alexandre-Laurent Forfait, French engineer, hydrographer, and politician, French Minister of Marine and the Colonies (d. 1807)
- 1903Issy Bonn, English actor and singer (d. 1977)
- 1930Hilda Hilst, Brazilian author, poet, and playwright (d. 2004)
- 1947Iggy Pop, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Stooges and The Trolls)
- 1951Bob Varsha, American sportscaster
- 1959Olga Kuragina, Russian pentathlete
- 1961Ronald Florijn, Dutch rower
- 1970Glen Hansard, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Frames and The Swell Season)
- 1970Rob Riggle, American lieutenant and actor
- 1988Mia Permanto, Finnish singer and radio host (d. 2008)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The three-day Lisbon Massacre comes to an end with the slaughter of over 1,900 suspected Jews by Portuguese Catholics.
- 1952Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- 1965The 1964–1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its second and final season.
- 1966Rastafari movement: Haile Selassie of Ethiopia visits Jamaica, an event now celebrated as Grounation Day.
- 1967Greek military junta of 1967–74: A few days before the general election in Greece, Colonel George Papadopoulos leads a coup d'état, establishing a military regime that lasts for seven years.
- 1985The compound of the militant group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord surrenders to federal authorities in Arkansas after a two-day government siege.
- 1987The Tamil Tigers are blamed for a car bomb that detonates in the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo, killing 106 people.
- 1993The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis García Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
- 2004Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
- 2012Two trains are involved in a head-on collision near Sloterdijk, Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, injuring 116 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mimis Fotopoulos, Tori Kelly, Jaye P. Morgan, Floyd Simmons, Tristan Rogers, Masashi Mikami, Tomi Putaansuu, Samudrala Raghavacharya, Robert Gist, Sue Perkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 21, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1000. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1937 – Giovanna Marini, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 23, 1944 – Mike Harding, English singer-songwriter and comedian; February 16, 1934 – Hal Kalin, American singer (Kalin Twins) (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,195