Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 111st day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,589 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 833 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1970Glen Hansard
- 1970Nicole Sullivan
- 1970Rob Riggle
- 1971Eric Mabius
- 1976Abir Goswami
- 1979Cindy Kurleto
- 1979James McAvoy
- 1982Brianne Davis
- 1988Christoph Sanders
- 1988Jencarlos Canela
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1775Alexander Anderson, American illustrator and engraver (d. 1870)
- 1927Ahmed Arif, Turkish poet and author (d. 1991)
- 1940Souleymane Cissé, Malian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1945Ian Bruce, English author and academic
- 1945Philip Sidney, 2nd Viscount De L'Isle, English soldier
- 1951Michael Freedman, American mathematician and academic
- 1962Craig Robinson, American basketball player and coach
- 1964Ludmila Engquist, Russian-Swedish hurdler
- 1982Carnell Williams, American football player
- 1985Andy Jones, American high diver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 753 BCRomulus founds Rome (traditional date).
- 1806Action of 21 April 1806: A French frigate escapes British forces off the coast of South Africa.
- 1894Norway formally adopts the Krag–Jørgensen bolt-action rifle as the main arm of its armed forces, a weapon that would remain in service for almost 50 years.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The United States Navy begins a blockade of Cuban ports. When the U.S. Congress issued a declaration of war on April 25, it declared that a state of war had existed from this date.
- 1918World War I: German fighter ace Manfred von Richthofen, better known as “The Red Baron”, is shot down and killed over Vaux-sur-Somme in France.
- 1966Rastafari movement: Haile Selassie of Ethiopia visits Jamaica, an event now celebrated as Grounation Day.
- 1970The Hutt River Province secedes from Australia as the Principality of Hutt River.
- 1975Vietnam War: President of South Vietnam Nguyễn Văn Thiệu flees Saigon, as Xuân Lộc, the last South Vietnamese outpost blocking a direct North Vietnamese assault on Saigon, falls.
- 1985The compound of the militant group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord surrenders to federal authorities in Arkansas after a two-day government siege.
- 1987The Tamil Tigers are blamed for a car bomb that detonates in the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo, killing 106 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Burke, Sarah Jane Morris, Pablove Black, Michael Sorich, Marty Adams, Zella Day, Erin O'Kelley, Juelz Santana, DJ Lethal, Wayne Coyne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 21, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1961 – Kōichi Yamadera, Japanese actor and singer; August 17, 1985 – Yū Aoi, Japanese model and actress; August 26, 1986 – Big K.R.I.T., American rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064