Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 111st day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,478 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 829 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Wade Mainer
- 1920Ronald Magill
- 1951Tony Danza
- 1961Carey Hayes
- 1961Chad Hayes
- 1965Karen Foster
- 1970Jeff Anderson
- 1971Eric Mabius
- 1979Cindy Kurleto
- 1979James McAvoy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1924Ira Louvin, American singer-songwriter and mandolin player (The Louvin Brothers) (d. 1965)
- 1927Robert Savoie, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2007)
- 1935Thomas Kean, American academic and politician, 48th Governor of New Jersey
- 1945Srinivasaraghavan Venkataraghavan, Indian cricketer and umpire
- 1958Michael Zarnock, American author
- 1959Olga Kuragina, Russian pentathlete
- 1960Michel Goulet, Canadian ice hockey player and scout
- 1971Anwar al-Awlaki, American-Yemeni terrorist (d. 2011)
- 1986Alexander Edler, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1988Adam Rooney, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCBattle of Mutina: Mark Antony is again defeated in battle by Aulus Hirtius, who is killed. Antony fails to capture Mutina and Decimus Brutus is murdered shortly after.
- 1092The Diocese of Pisa is elevated to the rank of metropolitan archdiocese by Pope Urban II
- 1506The three-day Lisbon Massacre comes to an end with the slaughter of over 1,900 suspected Jews by Portuguese Catholics.
- 1526The last ruler of the Lodi dynasty, Ibrahim Lodi is defeated and killed by Babur in the First Battle of Panipat.
- 1782The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1863Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahá'í Faith, declares his mission as “He whom God shall make manifest”.
- 1962The Seattle World’s Fair (Century 21 Exposition) opens. It is the first World’s Fair in the United States since World War II.
- 1993The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis García Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
- 2004Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trevor Fehrman, Leslie Caron, Cécile Aubry, John Kraaijkamp, Sr., Terry Kinney, Joshua Dionisio, Kim Kardashian, Kurt Vile, Léa Seydoux, Cho Kyuhyun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 21, 1950.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1945 – Wim Wenders, German director, producer, and screenwriter; May 25, 1977 – Karthi, Indian actor and singer; July 27, 1972 – Maya Rudolph, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932