Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1957 was a Sunday and it was the 111th day of the year 1957. It was the 16th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 303 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,438 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,813 days or 21.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 793 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 28, 1988.
If a dog named Bulldozer - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bulldozer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bulldozer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Jaro Fürth
- 1874Vincent Scotto
- 1903Issy Bonn
- 1903Luis Saslavsky
- 1911Leonard Warren
- 1945Diana Darvey
- 1950Shivaji Satam
- 1961Cathy Cavadini
- 1969Robin Meade
- 1979Cindy Kurleto
View the complete list of April 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1854William Stang, German-American bishop (d. 1907)
- 1879Kartini, Indonesian activist (d. 1904)
- 1905Pat Brown, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Governor of California (d. 1996)
- 1936James Dobson, American evangelist, psychologist, and author, founded Focus on the Family
- 1940Jacques Caron, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1942Pierre Lorrain, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 2004)
- 1945Philip Sidney, 2nd Viscount De L'Isle, English soldier
- 1947Iggy Pop, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Stooges and The Trolls)
- 1977Jamie Salé, Canadian figure skater
- 1980Hiro Shimono, Japanese voice actor
View the complete list of April 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Harry’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 900The Laguna Copperplate Inscription (the earliest known written document found in what is now the Philippines): the Commander-in-Chief of the Kingdom of Tondo, as represented by the Honourable Jayadewa, Lord Minister of Pailah, pardons from all debt the Honourable Namwaran and his relations.
- 1509Henry VIII ascends the throne of England on the death of his father, Henry VII.
- 1526The last ruler of the Lodi dynasty, Ibrahim Lodi is defeated and killed by Babur in the First Battle of Panipat.
- 1914Ypiranga incident: A German arms shipment to Mexico is intercepted by the U.S. Navy near Veracruz.
- 1965The 1964–1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its second and final season.
- 1975Vietnam War: President of South Vietnam Nguyễn Văn Thiệu flees Saigon, as Xuân Lộc, the last South Vietnamese outpost blocking a direct North Vietnamese assault on Saigon, falls.
- 1987The Tamil Tigers are blamed for a car bomb that detonates in the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo, killing 106 people.
- 1992The first discoveries of extrasolar planets are announced by astronomers Aleksander Wolszczan and Dale Frail. They discovered two planets orbiting the pulsar PSR 1257+12.
- 2010The controversial Kharkiv Pact (Russian Ukrainian Naval Base for Gas Treaty) is signed in Kharkiv, Ukraine, by Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych and Russian President Dmitry Medvedev; it will be unilaterally terminated by Russia on March 31, 2014.
- 2012Two trains are involved in a head-on collision near Sloterdijk, Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, injuring 116 people.
View the complete list of April 21 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21, and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amala Paul, Ogie Diaz, Masiela Lusha, John McNaughton, Randy Johnson, Ben Johnson, Phyllis Newman, Lori Alan, Phylicia Rashād, David Coverdale.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on April 21, 1957.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is April 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st April 1957 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 21, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 20, 1976. Your score is -215. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,891,349,717. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 102,068,660 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1957. The estimated number of babies born on 21st April 1957 is 279,640. That’s equivalent to 194 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,092 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 92,695 times in the year 1957. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 21, 1957. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 111th day of 1957
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 16th Sunday of 1957
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 303 days
- Age on next birthday: 65 years old
- Days since birth: 23,438 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,813 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 793
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 28, 1988
- Age in dog years: 276 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: December 21, 1928 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 20, 1976 (-215)
- 1957 world population: 2,891,349,717
- Babies born in 1957: 102,068,660
- Babies born in 1957 every day: 279,640
- Babies born in 1957 every minute: 194
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,092 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 92,695 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.IV.MCMLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1916 – John Reed, English actor, singer, and dancer (d. 2010); March 1, 1981 – Adam LaVorgna, American actor; May 28, 1999 – Cameron Boyce, American actor and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,176