Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 111st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,458 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Ira Louvin
- 1932Elaine May
- 1947Iggy Pop
- 1948Paul Davis
- 1954James Morrison
- 1969Robin Meade
- 1970Rob Riggle
- 1974Katsuyuki Konishi
- 1987Anastasia Prikhodko
- 1988Robbie Amell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1775Alexander Anderson, American illustrator and engraver (d. 1870)
- 1930Hilda Hilst, Brazilian author, poet, and playwright (d. 2004)
- 1964Alex Baumann, Czech-Canadian swimmer
- 1970Nicole Sullivan, American actress and screenwriter
- 1974Maksim Gruznov, Estonian footballer
- 1980Vincent Lecavalier, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Carnell Williams, American football player
- 1982Terrence J, American television host and actor
- 1988Adam Rooney, Irish footballer
- 1994Mitchell Weiser, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCBattle of Mutina: Mark Antony is again defeated in battle by Aulus Hirtius, who is killed. Antony fails to capture Mutina and Decimus Brutus is murdered shortly after.
- 1092The Diocese of Pisa is elevated to the rank of metropolitan archdiocese by Pope Urban II
- 1509Henry VIII ascends the throne of England on the death of his father, Henry VII.
- 1894Norway formally adopts the Krag–Jørgensen bolt-action rifle as the main arm of its armed forces, a weapon that would remain in service for almost 50 years.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The United States Navy begins a blockade of Cuban ports. When the U.S. Congress issued a declaration of war on April 25, it declared that a state of war had existed from this date.
- 1914Ypiranga incident: A German arms shipment to Mexico is intercepted by the U.S. Navy near Veracruz.
- 1941Emmanouil Tsouderos becomes the 132nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1952Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- 1963The Universal House of Justice of the Bahá'í Faith is elected for the first time.
- 1965The 1964–1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its second and final season.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peggy Cass, Bianca Ryan, Nathan Jung, Peter Davison, Daria Werbowy, Al Franken, Doreen Wells, Yelena Drapeko, Jerry Jewell, Christian Nyby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 21, 1961.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 24, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1957 – Penny Smith, English journalist and actress; July 14, 1950 – Gwen Guthrie, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1999); May 2, 1945 – Judge Dread, English singer-songwriter (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931