Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 111st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,490 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 694 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Edwin Stanton Porter
- 1871Jaro Fürth
- 1918Eddy Christiani
- 1954Ebiet G. Ade
- 1958Andie MacDowell
- 1959Robert Smith
- 1969Robin Meade
- 1979Cindy Kurleto
- 1981Nao Oikawa
- 1988Mia Permanto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1652Michel Rolle, French mathematician and academic (d. 1719)
- 1889Marcel Boussac, French businessman (d. 1980)
- 1907Wade Mainer, American singer and banjo player (d. 2011)
- 1927Ahmed Arif, Turkish poet and author (d. 1991)
- 1929Barbara Keogh, English actress (d. 2005)
- 1930Dieter Roth, German-Swiss illustrator and sculptor (d. 1998)
- 1947John Weider, English bass player (Family, The Animals, Johnny Kidd & the Pirates, and Stud)
- 1951Steve Vickers, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1959Olga Kuragina, Russian pentathlete
- 1965Gary Grant, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1615The Wignacourt Aqueduct is inaugurated in Malta.
- 1809Two Austrian army corps are driven from Landshut by a First French Empire army led by Napoleon as two French corps to the north hold off the main Austrian army on the first day of the Battle of Eckmühl.
- 1821Benderli Ali Pasha arrives in Constantinople as the new Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire; he remains in power for only nine days before being sent into exile.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1914Ypiranga incident: A German arms shipment to Mexico is intercepted by the U.S. Navy near Veracruz.
- 1934The “Surgeon’s Photograph”, the most famous photo allegedly showing the Loch Ness Monster, is published in the Daily Mail (in 1999, it is revealed to be a hoax).
- 1941Emmanouil Tsouderos becomes the 132nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1962The Seattle World’s Fair (Century 21 Exposition) opens. It is the first World’s Fair in the United States since World War II.
- 1989Tiananmen Square protests of 1989: In Beijing, around 100,000 students gather in Tiananmen Square to commemorate Chinese reform leader Hu Yaobang.
- 2004Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Cromwell, Johnny Cymbal, John Dye, Karen Valentine, Anne Jeffreys, Jay Farrar, Jhong Hilario, Dominic Cooper, Virginia Rappe, Takayuki Yamada.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 21, 1961.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 24, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1987 – John James Uy, American-Filipino model and actor; January 13, 1970 – Keith Coogan, American actor; December 25, 1932 – Mabel King, American actress and singer (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971