Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 111st day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,456 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 455 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Misia - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Misia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Misia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Ronald Magill
- 1932Elaine May
- 1948Paul Davis
- 1958Andie MacDowell
- 1963Roy Dupuis
- 1970Rob Riggle
- 1979James McAvoy
- 1988Christoph Sanders
- 1988Jencarlos Canela
- 1988Robbie Amell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1642Simon de la Loubère, French mathematician, poet, and diplomat (d. 1729)
- 1775Alexander Anderson, American illustrator and engraver (d. 1870)
- 1923John Mortimer, English lawyer and author (d. 2009)
- 1925John Swinton of Kimmerghame, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berwickshire
- 1955Murathan Mungan, Turkish author, poet, and playwright
- 1958Andie MacDowell, American actress and producer
- 1967Emilio Valle, Cuban hurdler
- 1971Martin Kuuskmann, Estonian bassoon player
- 1974Maksim Gruznov, Estonian footballer
- 1986Audra Cohen, American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509Henry VIII ascends the throne of England on the death of his father, Henry VII.
- 1782The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1806Action of 21 April 1806: A French frigate escapes British forces off the coast of South Africa.
- 1934The “Surgeon’s Photograph”, the most famous photo allegedly showing the Loch Ness Monster, is published in the Daily Mail (in 1999, it is revealed to be a hoax).
- 1952Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- 1963The Universal House of Justice of the Bahá'í Faith is elected for the first time.
- 1964A Transit-5bn satellite fails to reach orbit after launch; as it re-enters the atmosphere, 2.1 lb of radioactive plutonium in its SNAP RTG power source is widely dispersed.
- 1967Greek military junta of 1967–74: A few days before the general election in Greece, Colonel George Papadopoulos leads a coup d'état, establishing a military regime that lasts for seven years.
- 1975Vietnam War: President of South Vietnam Nguyễn Văn Thiệu flees Saigon, as Xuân Lộc, the last South Vietnamese outpost blocking a direct North Vietnamese assault on Saigon, falls.
- 1992The first discoveries of extrasolar planets are announced by astronomers Aleksander Wolszczan and Dale Frail. They discovered two planets orbiting the pulsar PSR 1257+12.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Moss, Ryōtarō Okiayu, Eddie Rabbitt, Peter Jurasik, Brooks Wheelan, Dan Fogler, Hal Roach, Jadin Gould, Deepak Tijori, Nicole Berger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 21, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss on My List by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 25, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1964 – Joseph Simmons, American rapper and producer (Run–D.M.C.); May 5, 1988 – Brooke Hogan, American singer and actress; March 10, 1977 – Rita Simons, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,262