Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1992 was a Tuesday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1992. It was the 16th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,980 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,327 days or 9.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 338 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 29, 2023.
If a dog named Rich - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rich will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rich will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Vincent Scotto
- 1915Anthony Quinn
- 1927Robert Savoie
- 1944Paul Geremia
- 1945Ronnie Tober
- 1949Patti LuPone
- 1956Peter Kosminsky
- 1958Andie MacDowell
- 1976Abir Goswami
- 1979Cindy Kurleto
View the complete list of April 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1905Pat Brown, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Governor of California (d. 1996)
- 1912Marcel Camus, French director and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1914Norman Panama, American director and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1958Yoshito Usui, Japanese illustrator (d. 2009)
- 1961Carey Hayes, American screenwriter and producer
- 1961Neale Marmon, English-German footballer, coach, and manager
- 1963Ken Caminiti, American baseball player (d. 2004)
- 1967Emilio Valle, Cuban hurdler
- 1978Yuliya Pechonkina, Russian hurdler
- 1994Mitchell Weiser, German footballer
View the complete list of April 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 753 BCRomulus founds Rome (traditional date).
- 900The Laguna Copperplate Inscription (the earliest known written document found in what is now the Philippines): the Commander-in-Chief of the Kingdom of Tondo, as represented by the Honourable Jayadewa, Lord Minister of Pailah, pardons from all debt the Honourable Namwaran and his relations.
- 1526The last ruler of the Lodi dynasty, Ibrahim Lodi is defeated and killed by Babur in the First Battle of Panipat.
- 1806Action of 21 April 1806: A French frigate escapes British forces off the coast of South Africa.
- 1856Australian labour movement: Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne march from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight-hour day.
- 1914Ypiranga incident: A German arms shipment to Mexico is intercepted by the U.S. Navy near Veracruz.
- 1934The “Surgeon’s Photograph”, the most famous photo allegedly showing the Loch Ness Monster, is published in the Daily Mail (in 1999, it is revealed to be a hoax).
- 1962The Seattle World’s Fair (Century 21 Exposition) opens. It is the first World’s Fair in the United States since World War II.
- 1993The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis García Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
- 2004Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
View the complete list of April 21 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21, and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karen Gillan, Bobby Sherman, Shekhar Kapur, Anthony Burger, Izabel Goulart, Joaquín Sabina, Monty Hall, Don Cornelius, Bill Paterson, Kayahan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 21, 1992.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is April 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st April 1992 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 11, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 8, 1974. Your incompatibility score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,456,136,278. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 25, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 425. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,687,063 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1992. The estimated number of babies born on 21st April 1992 is 370,730. That’s equivalent to 257 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Ashley. This name was given to 38,452 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 54,386 times in the year 1992. Any chance you are Ashley or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 21, 1992. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 112nd day of 1992
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 16th Tuesday of 1992
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 247 days
- Age on next birthday: 28 years old
- Days since birth: 9,980 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,327 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 338
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 29, 2023
- Age in dog years: 128 dog years old using a Field Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: March 11, 1964 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 8, 1974 (-112)
- 1992 world population: 5,456,136,278
- Number one song: Jump by Kris Kross (April 25, 1992)
- Babies born in 1992: 135,687,063
- Babies born in 1992 every day: 370,730
- Babies born in 1992 every minute: 257
- Popular girl’s name: Ashley – 38,452 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 54,386 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.IV.MCMXCII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1962 – Dennis Padilla, Filipino actor; March 6, 1946 – Martin Kove, American actor and producer; May 26, 1911 – Henry Ephron, American playwright, screenwriter, and producer (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,189