Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 2016 was a Thursday and it was the 112th day of the year 2016. It was the 16th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 7 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,353 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 784 days or 2.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 80 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 29, 2047.
If a dog named Ruth - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 50 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ruth will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ruth will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Diana Darvey
- 1947Iggy Pop
- 1958Andie MacDowell
- 1970Rob Riggle
- 1971Eric Mabius
- 1974Katsuyuki Konishi
- 1980Hiro Shimono
- 1982Brianne Davis
- 1982Terrence J
- 1996Tavi Gevinson
View the complete list of April 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1630Pieter Gerritsz van Roestraten, Dutch-English painter (d. 1700)
- 1767Duchess Elisabeth of Württemberg (d. 1790)
- 1868Alfred Henry Maurer, American painter (d. 1932)
- 1920Ronald Magill, English actor (d. 2007)
- 1923John Mortimer, English lawyer and author (d. 2009)
- 1925John Swinton of Kimmerghame, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berwickshire
- 1932Angela Mortimer, English tennis player
- 1951Bob Varsha, American sportscaster
- 1962Craig Robinson, American basketball player and coach
- 1965Thomas Helmer, German footballer
View the complete list of April 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Teresa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCBattle of Mutina: Mark Antony is again defeated in battle by Aulus Hirtius, who is killed. Antony fails to capture Mutina and Decimus Brutus is murdered shortly after.
- 1506The three-day Lisbon Massacre comes to an end with the slaughter of over 1,900 suspected Jews by Portuguese Catholics.
- 1792Tiradentes, a revolutionary leading a movement for Brazil’s independence, is hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1809Two Austrian army corps are driven from Landshut by a First French Empire army led by Napoleon as two French corps to the north hold off the main Austrian army on the first day of the Battle of Eckmühl.
- 1963The Universal House of Justice of the Bahá'í Faith is elected for the first time.
- 1964A Transit-5bn satellite fails to reach orbit after launch; as it re-enters the atmosphere, 2.1 lb of radioactive plutonium in its SNAP RTG power source is widely dispersed.
- 1965The 1964–1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its second and final season.
- 1975Vietnam War: President of South Vietnam Nguyễn Văn Thiệu flees Saigon, as Xuân Lộc, the last South Vietnamese outpost blocking a direct North Vietnamese assault on Saigon, falls.
- 1987The Tamil Tigers are blamed for a car bomb that detonates in the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo, killing 106 people.
- 1993The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis García Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
View the complete list of April 21 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21, and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rigo Tovar, Tang Wei, Blind Boy Fuller, Mark Curry, Edward Andrews, James Spader, Wendy Craig, Olivia Hack, Ella Chen, K. J. Yesudas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on April 21, 2016.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is April 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st April 2016 is Sweet Pea for love.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,325,996,709. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Work by Rihanna featuring Drake as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 23, 2016). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 19,471 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,082 times in the year 2016. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 21, 2016. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 112th day of 2016
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 16th Thursday of 2016
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 203 days
- Age on next birthday: 7 years old
- Days since birth: 2,353 days
- Days spent sleeping: 784 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 80
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 29, 2047
- Age in dog years: 50 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- 2016 world population: 7,325,996,709
- Number one song: Work by Rihanna featuring Drake (April 23, 2016)
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 19,471 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,082 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.IV.MMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1931 – Barbara Eden, American actress and singer; September 11, 1902 – Barbecue Bob, American singer and guitarist (d. 1931); May 29, 1989 – Brandon Mychal Smith, American actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,046