Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1919 was a Tuesday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,832 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Kanan Devi
- 1926Charlotte Rae
- 1933Mark Damon
- 1939Mel Carter
- 1952François Berléand
- 1965Lauri Hendler
- 1967Sheryl Lee
- 1970Desmond Pringle
- 1982Cassidy Freeman
- 1984Michelle Ryan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1732John Johnson, English architect and surveyor (d. 1814)
- 1766Germaine de Staël, French philosopher and author (d. 1817)
- 1948John Pritchard, English bishop
- 1960Gary Rhodes, English chef and author
- 1966Fletcher Dragge, American guitarist and producer (Pennywise)
- 1966Jeffrey Dean Morgan, American actor
- 1978Esteban Tuero, Argentinian race car driver
- 1983Matt Jones, American football player
- 1983Sam W. Heads, English-American entomologist and palaeontologist
- 1989DeJuan Blair, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1876The first game in the history of the National League was played at the Jefferson Street Grounds in Philadelphia. This game is often pointed to as the beginning of the MLB.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The USS Nashville captures a Spanish merchant ship.
- 1912Pravda, the “voice” of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, begins publication in Saint Petersburg.
- 1930The United Kingdom, Japan and the United States sign the London Naval Treaty regulating submarine warfare and limiting shipbuilding.
- 1945World War II: Prisoners at the Jasenovac concentration camp revolt. Five hundred twenty are killed and 80 escape.
- 1997The Japanese embassy hostage crisis ends in Lima, Peru.
- 1998Disney’s Animal Kingdom opens at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida, United States.
- 2000In a pre-dawn raid, federal agents seize six-year-old Elián González from his relatives’ home in Miami.
- 2008The United States Air Force retires the remaining F-117 Nighthawk aircraft in service.
- 2014More than 60 people are killed and 80 are seriously injured in a train crash in the Democratic Republic of the Congo’s Katanga Province.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Isabel Sanford, Son Dam-bi, Haruma Miura, Mary Frann, Keri Hilson, Bernard Pivot, Tōko Aoyama, Laidback Luke, Jimmy Page, Julie Gayet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 22, 1919.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1946 – Pete Postlethwaite, English actor (d. 2011); September 13, 1966 – Louis Mandylor, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 31, 1945 – Barrie Keeffe, English playwright, screenwriter, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891