Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1919 was a Tuesday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,886 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Avis Bunnage
- 1937Jack Nitzsche
- 1939Jason Miller
- 1940Marie-José Nat
- 1952François Berléand
- 1967Sheryl Lee
- 1977Anna Eriksson
- 1982Cassidy Freeman
- 1984Amelle Berrabah
- 1986Amber Heard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1929Michael Atiyah, English-Lebanese mathematician and academic
- 1934Nico Ladenis, Tanzanian-English chef and author
- 1959Catherine Mary Stewart, Canadian actress
- 1959Musa Uzunlar, Turkish actor
- 1959Ryan Stiles, American-Canadian actor and producer
- 1960Lloyd Honeyghan, Jamaican-English boxer
- 1961Ann McKechin, Scottish lawyer and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1974Shavo Odadjian, Armenian-American bass player, songwriter, and producer (System of a Down and Achozen)
- 1980Aaron Michael Metchik, American actor and director
- 1980Quincy Timberlake, Kenyan-Australian activist, engineer, and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Portuguese navigator Pedro Álvares Cabral lands in Brazil.
- 1906The 1906 Summer Olympics, not now recognized as part of the official Olympic Games, open in Athens.
- 1912Pravda, the “voice” of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, begins publication in Saint Petersburg.
- 1945World War II: Prisoners at the Jasenovac concentration camp revolt. Five hundred twenty are killed and 80 escape.
- 1951Korean War: The Chinese People’s Volunteer Army begin assaulting positions defended by the Royal Australian Regiment and the Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry at the Battle of Kapyong.
- 1954Red Scare: Witnesses begin testifying and live television coverage of the Army–McCarthy hearings begins.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its first season.
- 1969British yachtsman Sir Robin Knox-Johnston wins the Sunday Times Golden Globe Race and completes the first solo non-stop circumnavigation of the world.
- 1970The first Earth Day is celebrated.
- 2008The United States Air Force retires the remaining F-117 Nighthawk aircraft in service.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leo Goeke, Nanette Bordeaux, Dan Cortese, Tyron Perez, Frances de la Tour, Kavan Smith, Matt Corby, Mark Donovan, Patrick Cargill, Kristiina Elstelä.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 22, 1919.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1977 – Richard Archer, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hard-Fi); December 21, 1976 – Lukas Rossi, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rock Star Supernova and Daylight Division); October 14, 1969 – David Strickland, American actor (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024