Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1919 was a Tuesday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,159 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Jonny - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jonny will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jonny will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Eddie Albert
- 1912Kaneto Shindo
- 1939Jason Miller
- 1946John Waters
- 1952François Berléand
- 1959Tim Bowman
- 1965Fikret Kuşkan
- 1967Sherri Shepherd
- 1997Jekalyn Carr
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1906Eric Fenby, English composer and educator (d. 1997)
- 1943Keith Crisco, American businessman and politician (d. 2014)
- 1953Juhani Komulainen, Finnish composer
- 1959Catherine Mary Stewart, Canadian actress
- 1959Keith Boanas, English footballer and manager
- 1970Andrea Giani, Italian volleyball player and coach
- 1973Christopher Sabat, American voice actor, director, and producer
- 1976Michał Żewłakow, Polish footballer
- 1983Vangelis Mantzios, Greek footballer
- 1987John Obi Mikel, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622The Capture of Ormuz by the East India Company ends Portuguese control of Hormuz Island.
- 1876The first game in the history of the National League was played at the Jefferson Street Grounds in Philadelphia. This game is often pointed to as the beginning of the MLB.
- 1889At noon, thousands rush to claim land in the Land Rush of 1889. Within hours the cities of Oklahoma City and Guthrie are formed with populations of at least 10,000.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The USS Nashville captures a Spanish merchant ship.
- 1930The United Kingdom, Japan and the United States sign the London Naval Treaty regulating submarine warfare and limiting shipbuilding.
- 1944World War II: Operation Persecution is initiated: Allied forces land in the Hollandia (currently known as Jayapura) area of New Guinea.
- 1951Korean War: The Chinese People’s Volunteer Army begin assaulting positions defended by the Royal Australian Regiment and the Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry at the Battle of Kapyong.
- 1998Disney’s Animal Kingdom opens at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida, United States.
- 2013Six people die in a shooting in Belgorod, Russia.
- 2013The Royal Canadian Mounted Police arrest and charge two men with plotting to disrupt a Toronto area train service in a plot claimed to be backed by Al-Qaeda elements.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosalind Cash, David Lean, Joris Ivens, Noriko Kinohara, John Musker, Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, Artika Sari Devi, David Kaufman, Kate Hardie, Benjamin Eicher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 22, 1919.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1991 – Diandra Newlin, American actress and singer; December 28, 1948 – Mary Weiss, American singer (The Shangri-Las); November 12, 1973 – Radha Mitchell, Australian actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,192