Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1921 was a Friday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1921. It was the 16th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 251 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,274 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,091 days or 33.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,229 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 29, 1952.
If a dog named Bizzee - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bizzee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bizzee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Kanan Devi
- 1937Jack Nicholson
- 1948Larry Groce
- 1964Chris Makepeace
- 1966Kimberley Dahme
- 1974Shavo Odadjian
- 1980Aaron Michael Metchik
- 1989Thomas James Longley
- 1990Machine Gun Kelly
- 1993Ryu Hwa-young
View the complete list of April 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1711Paul II Anton, Prince Esterházy, Austrian soldier (d. 1762)
- 1816Charles-Denis Bourbaki, French general (d. 1897)
- 1905Robert Choquette, American-Canadian author, poet, and diplomat (d. 1991)
- 1972Milka Duno, Venezuelan race car driver and engineer
- 1983Francis Capra, American actor
- 1985Kseniya Simonova, Ukrainian painter and sculptor
- 1986Amber Heard, American actress and producer
- 1986Marshawn Lynch, American football player
- 1992Joc Pederson, American baseball player
- 1992Rolene Strauss, South African model, Miss World 2014
View the complete list of April 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tanner’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Portuguese navigator Pedro Álvares Cabral lands in Brazil.
- 1864The U.S. Congress passes the Coinage Act of 1864 that mandates that the inscription In God We Trust be placed on all coins minted as United States currency.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The USS Nashville captures a Spanish merchant ship.
- 1972Vietnam War: Increased American bombing in Vietnam prompts anti-war protests in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco.
- 1977Optical fiber is first used to carry live telephone traffic.
- 1998Disney’s Animal Kingdom opens at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida, United States.
- 2000In a pre-dawn raid, federal agents seize six-year-old Elián González from his relatives’ home in Miami.
- 2004Two fuel trains collide in Ryongchon, North Korea, killing up to 150 people.
- 2008The United States Air Force retires the remaining F-117 Nighthawk aircraft in service.
- 2013The Royal Canadian Mounted Police arrest and charge two men with plotting to disrupt a Toronto area train service in a plot claimed to be backed by Al-Qaeda elements.
View the complete list of April 22 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eleanor Worthington Cox, Christopher Gable, Leo Ieiri, Donn Swaby, Jessica Caban, Linda Henry, Robin Luke, Jacqueline McKenzie, Shahd Barmada, Kellie Waymire.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 22, 1921.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd April 1921 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 27, 1903. Your score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 22, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 112nd day of 1921
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 16th Friday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 251 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,274 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,091 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,229
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 29, 1952
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: February 23, 1931 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 27, 1903 (-117)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.IV.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1961 – Tom Sizemore, American actor and producer; September 1, 1976 – Babydaddy, American singer-songwriter and producer (Scissor Sisters); December 26, 1990 – Shota Matsushima, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,833