Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1933 was a Saturday and it was the 112th day of the year 1933. It was the 16th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,166 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,722 days or 29.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,089 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 29, 1964.
If a dog named Neca - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Neca will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Neca will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946John Waters
- 1946Nicole Garcia
- 1948Larry Groce
- 1955Johnnie To
- 1959Musa Uzunlar
- 1959Tim Bowman
- 1966Kimberley Dahme
- 1974Shavo Odadjian
- 1977Anna Eriksson
- 1983Francis Capra
View the complete list of April 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1912Kaneto Shindo, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1923Aaron Spelling, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1936Glen Campbell, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Champs)
- 1960Gary Rhodes, English chef and author
- 1973Ofer Talker, Israeli footballer and manager
- 1977Anna Eriksson, Finnish singer
- 1979Daniel Johns, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Silverchair and The Dissociatives)
- 1982Cassidy Freeman, American actress, singer, and pianist
- 1989Thomas James Longley, English actor and model
- 1991Braydon Smith, Australian boxer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of April 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters DAOGRPLOV? Check your answers here: Word scramble DAOGRPLOV. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Year of the Six Emperors: The Roman Senate outlaws emperor Maximinus Thrax for his bloodthirsty proscriptions in Rome and nominates two of its members, Pupienus and Balbinus, to the throne.
- 1622The Capture of Ormuz by the East India Company ends Portuguese control of Hormuz Island.
- 1836Texas Revolution: A day after the Battle of San Jacinto, forces under Texas General Sam Houston identify Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna among the captives of the battle when one of his fellow captives mistakenly gives away his identity.
- 1906The 1906 Summer Olympics, not now recognized as part of the official Olympic Games, open in Athens.
- 1944The 1st Air Commando Group using Sikorsky R-4 helicopters stage the first use of helicopters in combat with combat search and rescue operations in the China Burma India Theater.
- 1951Korean War: The Chinese People’s Volunteer Army begin assaulting positions defended by the Royal Australian Regiment and the Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry at the Battle of Kapyong.
- 1997The Japanese embassy hostage crisis ends in Lima, Peru.
- 1998Disney’s Animal Kingdom opens at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida, United States.
- 2000The Big Number Change takes place in the United Kingdom.
- 2004Two fuel trains collide in Ryongchon, North Korea, killing up to 150 people.
View the complete list of April 22 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lzzy Hale, Big Bank Hank, Leon Ashley, Paul Schrier, Patrick McGoohan, Hitomi Yaida, Chas Chandler, Gábor Agárdy, Maya Sakura, Lill-Babs.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 22, 1933.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd April 1933 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 23, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 14, 1945. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 22, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 112th day of 1933
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 16th Saturday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 341 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,166 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,722 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,089
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 29, 1964
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: December 23, 1928 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 14, 1945 (-132)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.IV.MCMXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1954 – Steve Forbert, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 2, 1990 – Lee Hong-gi, South Korean singer and actor (F.T. Island); October 6, 1954 – David Hidalgo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Los Lobos, Latin Playboys, and Los Super Seven).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,931