Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1937 was a Thursday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 91 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,494 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 999 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Ariadne - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ariadne will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ariadne will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Kanan Devi
- 1923Aaron Spelling
- 1936Glen Campbell
- 1937Jack Nitzsche
- 1939Ann Mitchell
- 1967Sherri Shepherd
- 1978Jason Stollsteimer
- 1983Francis Capra
- 1984Amelle Berrabah
- 1986Amber Heard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1868Archduchess Marie Valerie of Austria (d. 1924)
- 1939Ann Mitchell, English actress
- 1939Jason Miller, American actor and playwright (d. 2001)
- 1939Theodor Waigel, German lawyer and politician, German Federal Minister of Finance
- 1955David Collier, English businessman
- 1963Sean Lock, English comedian and actor
- 1975Anders Nyström, Swedish guitarist and songwriter (Katatonia, Bewitched, Bloodbath, and Diabolical Masquerade)
- 1976Paul Henderson, Australian footballer
- 1980Carlos Hernández, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1980Clarke Dermody, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Portuguese navigator Pedro Álvares Cabral lands in Brazil.
- 1836Texas Revolution: A day after the Battle of San Jacinto, forces under Texas General Sam Houston identify Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna among the captives of the battle when one of his fellow captives mistakenly gives away his identity.
- 1915The use of poison gas in World War I escalates when chlorine gas is released as a chemical weapon in the Second Battle of Ypres.
- 1945World War II: Prisoners at the Jasenovac concentration camp revolt. Five hundred twenty are killed and 80 escape.
- 1954Red Scare: Witnesses begin testifying and live television coverage of the Army–McCarthy hearings begins.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its first season.
- 1969British yachtsman Sir Robin Knox-Johnston wins the Sunday Times Golden Globe Race and completes the first solo non-stop circumnavigation of the world.
- 1977Optical fiber is first used to carry live telephone traffic.
- 1992In a series of explosions in Guadalajara, Mexico, 206 people are killed, nearly 500 injured and 15,000 left homeless.
- 2004Two fuel trains collide in Ryongchon, North Korea, killing up to 150 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geoff Stephens, Al Connelly, Ghazala Javed, Denise Laurel, Shantel VanSanten, Neil Pearson, Miki Mizuno, Grimes, Demet Akalın, Roger Rees.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 22, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1960 – David Baerwald American singer-songwriter (David & David); March 16, 1941 – Chuck Woolery, American game show host and actor; June 12, 1981 – Jeremy Howard, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155