Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1976 was a Thursday and it was the 113rd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,342 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 519 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Fala - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fala will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fala will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Kathleen Ferrier
- 1937Jack Nicholson
- 1942Denis Lill
- 1965Lauri Hendler
- 1966Dana Barron
- 1967Sheryl Lee
- 1970Regine Velasquez
- 1980Aaron Michael Metchik
- 1982Noriko Shitaya
- 1984Michelle Ryan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1724Immanuel Kant, German anthropologist, philosopher, and academic (d. 1804)
- 1919Donald J. Cram, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2001)
- 1922Wolf V. Vishniac, American microbiologist and academic (d. 1973)
- 1962Danièle Sauvageau, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1964Estelle Asmodelle, Australian model and actress
- 1970Erkki Bahovski, Estonian journalist
- 1972Owen Finegan, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1982Noriko Shitaya, Japanese voice actress
- 1984Amelle Berrabah, English singer-songwriter (Sugababes)
- 1985Kseniya Simonova, Ukrainian painter and sculptor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The USS Nashville captures a Spanish merchant ship.
- 1945World War II: Führerbunker: After learning that Soviet forces have taken Eberswalde without a fight, Adolf Hitler admits defeat in his underground bunker and states that suicide is his only recourse.
- 1948Arab–Israeli War: Haifa, a major port of Israel, is captured from Arab forces.
- 1951Korean War: The Chinese People’s Volunteer Army begin assaulting positions defended by the Royal Australian Regiment and the Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry at the Battle of Kapyong.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its first season.
- 1977Optical fiber is first used to carry live telephone traffic.
- 1992In a series of explosions in Guadalajara, Mexico, 206 people are killed, nearly 500 injured and 15,000 left homeless.
- 1993Version 1.0 of the Mosaic web browser is released.
- 1998Disney’s Animal Kingdom opens at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida, United States.
- 2005Japan’s Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi apologizes for Japan’s war record.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Conrad, Patsy Garrett, Paul Winfield, Todd Carty, Corey Taylor, Francis X. Bushman, Michael Winner, Helge Jordal, Wallace Ford, Lawrence Bender.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 22, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Disco Lady by Johnnie Taylor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 24, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1000. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1972 – Chihiro Yonekura, Japanese singer-songwriter; February 22, 1967 – Alf Poier, Austrian comedian and actor; October 3, 1976 – Herman Li, Hong Kong-English guitarist and producer (DragonForce and Demoniac).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,189