Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1976 was a Thursday and it was the 113rd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,160 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 513 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Forte - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Forte will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Forte will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Eddie Albert
- 1916Kanan Devi
- 1926Charlotte Rae
- 1933Mark Damon
- 1937Jack Nicholson
- 1945Demetrio Stratos
- 1954Jōji Nakata
- 1955Johnnie To
- 1977Anna Eriksson
- 1984Amelle Berrabah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1926Charlotte Rae, American actress and singer
- 1933Anthony Llewellyn, Welsh-American chemist and astronaut (d. 2013)
- 1936Pierre Hétu, Canadian pianist and conductor (d. 1998)
- 1937Jack Nicholson, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Randall L. Stephenson, American businessman
- 1962Danièle Sauvageau, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1976Dan Cloutier, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1978Jason Stollsteimer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Von Bondies and Hounds Below)
- 1980Nicolas Douchez, French footballer
- 1982Cassidy Freeman, American actress, singer, and pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Year of the Six Emperors: The Roman Senate outlaws emperor Maximinus Thrax for his bloodthirsty proscriptions in Rome and nominates two of its members, Pupienus and Balbinus, to the throne.
- 1500Portuguese navigator Pedro Álvares Cabral lands in Brazil.
- 1529Treaty of Zaragoza divides the eastern hemisphere between Spain and Portugal along a line 297.5 leagues or 17° east of the Moluccas.
- 1876The first game in the history of the National League was played at the Jefferson Street Grounds in Philadelphia. This game is often pointed to as the beginning of the MLB.
- 1911Tsinghua University, one of mainland China’s leading universities, is founded.
- 1951Korean War: The Chinese People’s Volunteer Army begin assaulting positions defended by the Royal Australian Regiment and the Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry at the Battle of Kapyong.
- 1972Vietnam War: Increased American bombing in Vietnam prompts anti-war protests in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco.
- 1993Version 1.0 of the Mosaic web browser is released.
- 1997The Japanese embassy hostage crisis ends in Lima, Peru.
- 2013The Royal Canadian Mounted Police arrest and charge two men with plotting to disrupt a Toronto area train service in a plot claimed to be backed by Al-Qaeda elements.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kay Tse, Betty Johnson, Toni Braxton, Diora Baird, Mimi Rogers, Eric Singer, Jane Freeman, Fiona Wade, Chuck Brown, Clint Eastwood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 22, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Disco Lady by Johnnie Taylor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 24, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1000. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1998 – Lucía Gil, Spanish singer and actress; August 12, 1941 – L. M. Kit Carson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014); August 30, 1941 – Ben Jones, American actor and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,322