Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1976 was a Thursday and it was the 113rd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,982 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Aaron Spelling
- 1926Charlotte Rae
- 1937Jack Nicholson
- 1942Denis Lill
- 1951Paul Carrack
- 1973Christopher Sabat
- 1980Kora Karvouni
- 1982Noriko Shitaya
- 1990Machine Gun Kelly
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1912Kathleen Ferrier, English singer (d. 1953)
- 1918Mickey Vernon, American baseball player and coach (d. 2008)
- 1922Wolf V. Vishniac, American microbiologist and academic (d. 1973)
- 1951Paul Carrack, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ace, Squeeze, Mike + The Mechanics, and Roxy Music)
- 1957Donald Tusk, Polish journalist and politician, 14th Prime Minister of Poland
- 1965Peter Zezel, Canadian ice hockey and soccer player (d. 2009)
- 1972Sabine Appelmans, Belgian tennis player
- 1983Elliott Jordan, English actor
- 1985Kseniya Simonova, Ukrainian painter and sculptor
- 1989DeJuan Blair, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1519Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés establishes a settlement at Veracruz, Mexico.
- 1622The Capture of Ormuz by the East India Company ends Portuguese control of Hormuz Island.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The USS Nashville captures a Spanish merchant ship.
- 1906The 1906 Summer Olympics, not now recognized as part of the official Olympic Games, open in Athens.
- 1912Pravda, the “voice” of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, begins publication in Saint Petersburg.
- 1945World War II: Prisoners at the Jasenovac concentration camp revolt. Five hundred twenty are killed and 80 escape.
- 1951Korean War: The Chinese People’s Volunteer Army begin assaulting positions defended by the Royal Australian Regiment and the Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry at the Battle of Kapyong.
- 1954Red Scare: Witnesses begin testifying and live television coverage of the Army–McCarthy hearings begins.
- 1972Vietnam War: Increased American bombing in Vietnam prompts anti-war protests in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco.
- 2013The Royal Canadian Mounted Police arrest and charge two men with plotting to disrupt a Toronto area train service in a plot claimed to be backed by Al-Qaeda elements.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tiny Tim, Chico Marx, Lata Mangeshkar, Angus T. Jones, Nanette Fabray, Michael Sorich, Kimberly Beck, Philip Proctor, Mancow Muller, Alan Wheatley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 22, 1976.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Disco Lady by Johnnie Taylor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 24, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 12, 1945 – Neil Young, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; February 19, 1934 – Carole Eastman, American actress and screenwriter (d. 2004); December 7, 1989 – Caleb Landry Jones, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948