Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,280 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 484 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925George Cole
- 1936Glen Campbell
- 1939Ann Mitchell
- 1939Mel Carter
- 1946Nicole Garcia
- 1950Peter Frampton
- 1952François Berléand
- 1958Ken Olandt
- 1960Tatiana Thumbtzen
- 1979Daniel Johns
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1884Otto Rank, Austrian-American psychologist and academic (d. 1939)
- 1907Ivan Yefremov, Russian paleontologist and author (d. 1972)
- 1917Yvette Chauviré, French ballerina
- 1937Jack Nitzsche, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and conductor (Crazy Horse) (d. 2000)
- 1951Aivars Kalējs, Latvian organist, composer, and pianist
- 1962Jeff Minter, English video game designer
- 1970Erkki Bahovski, Estonian journalist
- 1973Ofer Talker, Israeli footballer and manager
- 1987David Luiz, Brazilian footballer
- 1988James Ross, American drag queen performer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Year of the Six Emperors: The Roman Senate outlaws emperor Maximinus Thrax for his bloodthirsty proscriptions in Rome and nominates two of its members, Pupienus and Balbinus, to the throne.
- 1500Portuguese navigator Pedro Álvares Cabral lands in Brazil.
- 1622The Capture of Ormuz by the East India Company ends Portuguese control of Hormuz Island.
- 1809The second day of the Battle of Eckmühl: The Austrian army is defeated by the First French Empire army led by Napoleon and driven over the Danube in Regensburg.
- 1889At noon, thousands rush to claim land in the Land Rush of 1889. Within hours the cities of Oklahoma City and Guthrie are formed with populations of at least 10,000.
- 1915The use of poison gas in World War I escalates when chlorine gas is released as a chemical weapon in the Second Battle of Ypres.
- 1944The 1st Air Commando Group using Sikorsky R-4 helicopters stage the first use of helicopters in combat with combat search and rescue operations in the China Burma India Theater.
- 1992In a series of explosions in Guadalajara, Mexico, 206 people are killed, nearly 500 injured and 15,000 left homeless.
- 1997The Japanese embassy hostage crisis ends in Lima, Peru.
- 2005Japan’s Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi apologizes for Japan’s war record.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Willa Ford, Sandy Dennis, Bert Newton, Jon Fratelli, Jackie Curtis, Matilde Muñoz Sampedro, Radney Foster, Carmen McRae, Kiray, KT Tunstall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 22, 1978.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 22, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1957 – Kelly McGillis, American actress; November 5, 1968 – Aitana Sánchez-Gijón, Italian-Spanish actress; May 13, 1934 – Leon Wagner, American baseball player and actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964