Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 213 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,762 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,921 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 500 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 29, 2009.
If a dog named Orca - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Orca will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Orca will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Kaneto Shindo
- 1916Kanan Devi
- 1940Marie-José Nat
- 1959Musa Uzunlar
- 1960Tatiana Thumbtzen
- 1970Desmond Pringle
- 1977Anna Eriksson
- 1979Daniel Johns
- 1984Michelle Ryan
- 1987BC Jean
View the complete list of April 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1844Lewis Powell, American soldier, attempted assassin of William H. Seward (d. 1865)
- 1879Bernhard Gregory, Estonian-German chess player (d. 1939)
- 1933Anthony Llewellyn, Welsh-American chemist and astronaut (d. 2013)
- 1944Doug Jarrett, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1969Dion Dublin, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1972Milka Duno, Venezuelan race car driver and engineer
- 1972Willie Robertson, American hunter and businessman
- 1980Nicolas Douchez, French footballer
- 1989Thomas James Longley, English actor and model
- 1992Kenny Stills, American football player
View the complete list of April 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Year of the Six Emperors: The Roman Senate outlaws emperor Maximinus Thrax for his bloodthirsty proscriptions in Rome and nominates two of its members, Pupienus and Balbinus, to the throne.
- 1622The Capture of Ormuz by the East India Company ends Portuguese control of Hormuz Island.
- 1809The second day of the Battle of Eckmühl: The Austrian army is defeated by the First French Empire army led by Napoleon and driven over the Danube in Regensburg.
- 1864The U.S. Congress passes the Coinage Act of 1864 that mandates that the inscription In God We Trust be placed on all coins minted as United States currency.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The USS Nashville captures a Spanish merchant ship.
- 1911Tsinghua University, one of mainland China’s leading universities, is founded.
- 1915The use of poison gas in World War I escalates when chlorine gas is released as a chemical weapon in the Second Battle of Ypres.
- 1951Korean War: The Chinese People’s Volunteer Army begin assaulting positions defended by the Royal Australian Regiment and the Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry at the Battle of Kapyong.
- 1954Red Scare: Witnesses begin testifying and live television coverage of the Army–McCarthy hearings begins.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its first season.
View the complete list of April 22 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Evan Ross, Nicole Sullivan, Will Poulter, Mark Schultz, Ryuhei Kitamura, Ron White, James Komack, Daniel House, Abi Titmuss, Walter Tetley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 22, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 14, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 23, 1993. Your incompatibility score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 22, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1948 – Dennis Waterman, English actor and singer; April 10, 1938 – Don Meredith, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2010); August 9, 1990 – Bill Skarsgård, Swedish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,521