Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 303 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,385 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 386 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Baldev Raj Chopra
- 1935Mario Machado
- 1936Glen Campbell
- 1955Johnnie To
- 1959Tim Bowman
- 1964Estelle Asmodelle
- 1967Sheryl Lee
- 1977Ambra Angiolini
- 1982Cassidy Freeman
- 1984Michelle Ryan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1832Julius Sterling Morton, American journalist and politician, 3rd United States Secretary of Agriculture (d. 1902)
- 1870Vladimir Lenin, Russian lawyer and politician (d. 1924)
- 1938Adam Raphael, English journalist and author
- 1946Archy Kirkwood, Baron Kirkwood of Kirkhope, Scottish lawyer and politician
- 1966Mickey Morandini, American baseball player and manager
- 1977Ambra Angiolini, Italian actress and singer
- 1980Igor Budan, Croatian footballer
- 1986Amber Heard, American actress and producer
- 1992Rolene Strauss, South African model, Miss World 2014
- 1993Ryu Hwa-young, South Korean rapper, dancer, and actress (T-ara)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1519Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés establishes a settlement at Veracruz, Mexico.
- 1864The U.S. Congress passes the Coinage Act of 1864 that mandates that the inscription In God We Trust be placed on all coins minted as United States currency.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The USS Nashville captures a Spanish merchant ship.
- 1915The use of poison gas in World War I escalates when chlorine gas is released as a chemical weapon in the Second Battle of Ypres.
- 1944The 1st Air Commando Group using Sikorsky R-4 helicopters stage the first use of helicopters in combat with combat search and rescue operations in the China Burma India Theater.
- 1948Arab–Israeli War: Haifa, a major port of Israel, is captured from Arab forces.
- 1969British yachtsman Sir Robin Knox-Johnston wins the Sunday Times Golden Globe Race and completes the first solo non-stop circumnavigation of the world.
- 1977Optical fiber is first used to carry live telephone traffic.
- 1992In a series of explosions in Guadalajara, Mexico, 206 people are killed, nearly 500 injured and 15,000 left homeless.
- 1997The Japanese embassy hostage crisis ends in Lima, Peru.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Iman Crosson, Soo Ae, Roberta Flack, Paddy O'Byrne, Josh Logan, Johnny Briggs, Cristian Castro, James Earl Jones, Gordon Liu, Muhsin Ertuğrul.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 22, 1986.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss by Prince and the Revolution as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 26, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 5, 1963 – Jonny Phillips, English actor; April 4, 1940 – Sharon Sheeley, American singer-songwriter (d. 2002); March 4, 1903 – Dorothy Mackaill, English-American actress and singer (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949