Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,502 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 390 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Aaron Spelling
- 1926Charlotte Rae
- 1945Demetrio Stratos
- 1958Ken Olandt
- 1964Estelle Asmodelle
- 1965Fikret Kuşkan
- 1966Kimberley Dahme
- 1980Kora Karvouni
- 1983Francis Capra
- 1997Jekalyn Carr
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1707Henry Fielding, English novelist and playwright (d. 1754)
- 1909Indro Montanelli, Italian journalist and historian (d. 2001)
- 1916Kanan Devi, Indian actress and singer (d. 1992)
- 1953Valeri Bondarenko, Estonian footballer and coach
- 1960Tatiana Thumbtzen, American actress, model, and dancer
- 1962Danièle Sauvageau, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1966Kimberley Dahme, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Boston)
- 1973Adem Poric, English-Australian footballer
- 1979Daniel Johns, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Silverchair and The Dissociatives)
- 1980Carlos Hernández, Venezuelan baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1809The second day of the Battle of Eckmühl: The Austrian army is defeated by the First French Empire army led by Napoleon and driven over the Danube in Regensburg.
- 1889At noon, thousands rush to claim land in the Land Rush of 1889. Within hours the cities of Oklahoma City and Guthrie are formed with populations of at least 10,000.
- 1912Pravda, the “voice” of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, begins publication in Saint Petersburg.
- 1944World War II: Operation Persecution is initiated: Allied forces land in the Hollandia (currently known as Jayapura) area of New Guinea.
- 1945World War II: Prisoners at the Jasenovac concentration camp revolt. Five hundred twenty are killed and 80 escape.
- 1954Red Scare: Witnesses begin testifying and live television coverage of the Army–McCarthy hearings begins.
- 1977Optical fiber is first used to carry live telephone traffic.
- 1983The German magazine Stern claims that the “Hitler Diaries” had been found in wreckage in East Germany; the diaries are subsequently revealed to be forgeries.
- 1997Haouch Khemisti massacre in Algeria where 93 villagers are killed.
- 1997The Japanese embassy hostage crisis ends in Lima, Peru.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jillian Ward, Ricky Bell, Hal Sparks, Willie Fennell, Anthony Head, Kenta Hamano, Raimund Schelcher, Sophie Marceau, Geoff Downes, Pia Miranda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 22, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss by Prince and the Revolution as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 26, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1971 – Renee O'Connor, American actress, director, and producer; June 25, 1974 – Karisma Kapoor, Indian actress and singer; September 17, 1983 – Aiza Seguerra, Filipino singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,152