Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1994 was a Friday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1994. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,497 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 288 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Ada Rehan
- 1906Eddie Albert
- 1952François Berléand
- 1959Catherine Mary Stewart
- 1960Tatiana Thumbtzen
- 1966Dana Barron
- 1967Sheryl Lee
- 1974Shavo Odadjian
- 1980Kora Karvouni
- 1982Cassidy Freeman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1711Paul II Anton, Prince Esterházy, Austrian soldier (d. 1762)
- 1891Vittorio Jano, Italian engineer (d. 1965)
- 1923Peter Kane Dufault, American soldier, pilot, and poet (d. 2013)
- 1931John Buchanan, Canadian lawyer and politician, 20th Premier of Nova Scotia
- 1939Ann Mitchell, English actress
- 1966Fletcher Dragge, American guitarist and producer (Pennywise)
- 1971Ingo Rademacher, German-Australian actor
- 1975Greg Moore, Canadian race car driver (d. 1999)
- 1978David Masters, English cricketer
- 1978Jason Stollsteimer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Von Bondies and Hounds Below)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622The Capture of Ormuz by the East India Company ends Portuguese control of Hormuz Island.
- 1906The 1906 Summer Olympics, not now recognized as part of the official Olympic Games, open in Athens.
- 1915The use of poison gas in World War I escalates when chlorine gas is released as a chemical weapon in the Second Battle of Ypres.
- 1930The United Kingdom, Japan and the United States sign the London Naval Treaty regulating submarine warfare and limiting shipbuilding.
- 1969British yachtsman Sir Robin Knox-Johnston wins the Sunday Times Golden Globe Race and completes the first solo non-stop circumnavigation of the world.
- 1972Vietnam War: Increased American bombing in Vietnam prompts anti-war protests in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco.
- 1993Version 1.0 of the Mosaic web browser is released.
- 2008The United States Air Force retires the remaining F-117 Nighthawk aircraft in service.
- 2013Six people die in a shooting in Belgorod, Russia.
- 2013The Royal Canadian Mounted Police arrest and charge two men with plotting to disrupt a Toronto area train service in a plot claimed to be backed by Al-Qaeda elements.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Byrne, Tony Gardner, Jessy Schram, Léa Seydoux, Ray Allen, Albert Martinez, Joseph Kearns, Alyssa Reid, Ron Morales, Sachie Hara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 22, 1994.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bump n’ Grind by R. Kelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 23, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1976 – Daniel Gillies, Canadian-New Zealand actor; April 2, 1947 – Paquita la del Barrio, Mexican singer-songwriter; April 10, 1929 – Liz Sheridan, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,083