Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 112nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,848 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Loov - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Loov will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Loov will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Charlotte Rae
- 1939Jason Miller
- 1940Marie-José Nat
- 1954Jōji Nakata
- 1959Musa Uzunlar
- 1959Ryan Stiles
- 1960Tatiana Thumbtzen
- 1967Sherri Shepherd
- 1978Jason Stollsteimer
- 1992Rolene Strauss
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1852William IV, Grand Duke of Luxembourg (d. 1912)
- 1891Vittorio Jano, Italian engineer (d. 1965)
- 1914Jan de Hartog, Dutch-American author and playwright (d. 2002)
- 1922Wolf V. Vishniac, American microbiologist and academic (d. 1973)
- 1939Jason Miller, American actor and playwright (d. 2001)
- 1946Steven L. Bennett, American captain and pilot, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1972)
- 1960Lloyd Honeyghan, Jamaican-English boxer
- 1966Mickey Morandini, American baseball player and manager
- 1976Michał Żewłakow, Polish footballer
- 1976Paul Henderson, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1529Treaty of Zaragoza divides the eastern hemisphere between Spain and Portugal along a line 297.5 leagues or 17° east of the Moluccas.
- 1906The 1906 Summer Olympics, not now recognized as part of the official Olympic Games, open in Athens.
- 1915The use of poison gas in World War I escalates when chlorine gas is released as a chemical weapon in the Second Battle of Ypres.
- 1945World War II: Prisoners at the Jasenovac concentration camp revolt. Five hundred twenty are killed and 80 escape.
- 1972Vietnam War: Increased American bombing in Vietnam prompts anti-war protests in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco.
- 1983The German magazine Stern claims that the “Hitler Diaries” had been found in wreckage in East Germany; the diaries are subsequently revealed to be forgeries.
- 1993Version 1.0 of the Mosaic web browser is released.
- 2000The Big Number Change takes place in the United Kingdom.
- 2005Japan’s Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi apologizes for Japan’s war record.
- 2013Six people die in a shooting in Belgorod, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Nable, Alec Baldwin, Edward Pawley, Hollie Smith, Kristin Bauer van Straten, Marin Hinkle, Luther Dickinson, Apostolos Nikolaidis, Anna Trincher, William C. Woxlin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 22, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 27, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1967 – Akiko Yajima, Japanese voice actress; March 14, 1943 – Leroy "Sugarfoot" Bonner, American singer, guitarist, and producer (Ohio Players) (d. 2013); April 14, 1977 – JD McPherson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,189