Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 2009 was a Wednesday and it was the 112nd day of the year 2009. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 9 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,139 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Canyon - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 61 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Canyon will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Canyon will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Kathleen Ferrier
- 1923Avis Bunnage
- 1925George Cole
- 1927Laurel Aitken
- 1959Ryan Stiles
- 1967Sherri Shepherd
- 1970Desmond Pringle
- 1970Regine Velasquez
- 1974Shavo Odadjian
- 1977Ambra Angiolini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1732John Johnson, English architect and surveyor (d. 1814)
- 1766Germaine de Staël, French philosopher and author (d. 1817)
- 1917Sidney Nolan, Australian painter (d. 1992)
- 1944Steve Fossett, American businessman, pilot, and sailor (d. 2007)
- 1946Nicole Garcia, French actress and director
- 1951Paul Carrack, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ace, Squeeze, Mike + The Mechanics, and Roxy Music)
- 1978Ezekiel Jackson, Guyanese-American wrestler
- 1983Remi Ayodele, American football player
- 1985Kseniya Simonova, Ukrainian painter and sculptor
- 1995Victoria Rodríguez, Mexican tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Portuguese navigator Pedro Álvares Cabral lands in Brazil.
- 1519Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés establishes a settlement at Veracruz, Mexico.
- 1529Treaty of Zaragoza divides the eastern hemisphere between Spain and Portugal along a line 297.5 leagues or 17° east of the Moluccas.
- 1836Texas Revolution: A day after the Battle of San Jacinto, forces under Texas General Sam Houston identify Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna among the captives of the battle when one of his fellow captives mistakenly gives away his identity.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its first season.
- 1969British yachtsman Sir Robin Knox-Johnston wins the Sunday Times Golden Globe Race and completes the first solo non-stop circumnavigation of the world.
- 1983The German magazine Stern claims that the “Hitler Diaries” had been found in wreckage in East Germany; the diaries are subsequently revealed to be forgeries.
- 1992In a series of explosions in Guadalajara, Mexico, 206 people are killed, nearly 500 injured and 15,000 left homeless.
- 2000In a pre-dawn raid, federal agents seize six-year-old Elián González from his relatives’ home in Miami.
- 2008The United States Air Force retires the remaining F-117 Nighthawk aircraft in service.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tomoko Kawakami, Curtis Hanson, Carla Lynch, Katsuyuki Konishi, David Bradley, Steve Guttenberg, Dan Gillespie Sells, Lola Ponce, Teddy Turner, Pete Waterman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 22, 2009.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 25, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1973 – Marija Naumova, Latvian singer-songwriter; March 5, 1985 – Kenichi Matsuyama, Japanese actor; August 1, 1946 – Sandi Griffiths, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,312