Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 2016 was a Friday and it was the 113rd day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 367 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 13 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Mario Machado
- 1942Denis Lill
- 1946Nicole Garcia
- 1954Jōji Nakata
- 1965Lauri Hendler
- 1966Fletcher Dragge
- 1982Cassidy Freeman
- 1984Michelle Ryan
- 1989Thomas James Longley
- 1992Rolene Strauss
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1905Robert Choquette, American-Canadian author, poet, and diplomat (d. 1991)
- 1931John Buchanan, Canadian lawyer and politician, 20th Premier of Nova Scotia
- 1946Archy Kirkwood, Baron Kirkwood of Kirkhope, Scottish lawyer and politician
- 1946Nicholas Stern, Baron Stern of Brentford, English economist and academic
- 1950Zygi Wilf, German-American businessman
- 1951Ana María Shua, Argentinian author and poet
- 1959Musa Uzunlar, Turkish actor
- 1973Christopher Sabat, American voice actor, director, and producer
- 1976Dan Cloutier, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1979Daniel Johns, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Silverchair and The Dissociatives)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Year of the Six Emperors: The Roman Senate outlaws emperor Maximinus Thrax for his bloodthirsty proscriptions in Rome and nominates two of its members, Pupienus and Balbinus, to the throne.
- 1529Treaty of Zaragoza divides the eastern hemisphere between Spain and Portugal along a line 297.5 leagues or 17° east of the Moluccas.
- 1876The first game in the history of the National League was played at the Jefferson Street Grounds in Philadelphia. This game is often pointed to as the beginning of the MLB.
- 1889At noon, thousands rush to claim land in the Land Rush of 1889. Within hours the cities of Oklahoma City and Guthrie are formed with populations of at least 10,000.
- 1912Pravda, the “voice” of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, begins publication in Saint Petersburg.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its first season.
- 1977Optical fiber is first used to carry live telephone traffic.
- 1997Haouch Khemisti massacre in Algeria where 93 villagers are killed.
- 1998Disney’s Animal Kingdom opens at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida, United States.
- 2008The United States Air Force retires the remaining F-117 Nighthawk aircraft in service.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mort Sahl, Eddie Holland, Christopher Daniels, Sean Whalen, Miki Berenyi, Arnold Wesker, John Landis, Caroline Winberg, Screaming Lord Sutch, Craig Reid.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 22, 2016.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1943 – Eric Idle, English actor and singer; February 14, 1975 – Malik Zidi, French actor; November 29, 1985 – Evangelia Aravani, Greek model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906