Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 2016 was a Friday and it was the 113rd day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 213 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 517 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 18 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Eddie Albert
- 1914Baldev Raj Chopra
- 1916Kanan Devi
- 1942Denis Lill
- 1946Nicole Garcia
- 1959Musa Uzunlar
- 1966Fletcher Dragge
- 1977Anna Eriksson
- 1989Thomas James Longley
- 1990Machine Gun Kelly
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1732John Johnson, English architect and surveyor (d. 1814)
- 1757Alessandro Rolla, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1841)
- 1906Eddie Albert, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2005)
- 1912Kathleen Ferrier, English singer (d. 1953)
- 1939John Chilcot, English civil servant
- 1946Paul Davies, English physicist and author
- 1960Gary Rhodes, English chef and author
- 1963Rosalind Gill, English sociologist and academic
- 1987David Mateos, Spanish footballer
- 1992Joc Pederson, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622The Capture of Ormuz by the East India Company ends Portuguese control of Hormuz Island.
- 1809The second day of the Battle of Eckmühl: The Austrian army is defeated by the First French Empire army led by Napoleon and driven over the Danube in Regensburg.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The USS Nashville captures a Spanish merchant ship.
- 1906The 1906 Summer Olympics, not now recognized as part of the official Olympic Games, open in Athens.
- 1911Tsinghua University, one of mainland China’s leading universities, is founded.
- 1944The 1st Air Commando Group using Sikorsky R-4 helicopters stage the first use of helicopters in combat with combat search and rescue operations in the China Burma India Theater.
- 1977Optical fiber is first used to carry live telephone traffic.
- 1992In a series of explosions in Guadalajara, Mexico, 206 people are killed, nearly 500 injured and 15,000 left homeless.
- 1997Haouch Khemisti massacre in Algeria where 93 villagers are killed.
- 2000In a pre-dawn raid, federal agents seize six-year-old Elián González from his relatives’ home in Miami.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lorenzo Lamas, Adrián Varela, Jasmine Richards, Kathy Garver, Anne Revere, Frederick "Dennis" Greene, Steven W. Bailey, George Ezra, Angelique Morgan, Sheryfa Luna.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 22, 2016.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1985 – Raven-Symoné, American actress, singer, and dancer; April 6, 1981 – Kari Jobe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Gateway Worship and Desperation Band); September 26, 1972 – Ras Kass, American rapper, producer, and actor (The Hrsmn).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928