Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 2016 was a Friday and it was the 113rd day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 672 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 23 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Churchchill - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 24 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Churchchill will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Churchchill will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Aaron Spelling
- 1936Glen Campbell
- 1937Jack Nicholson
- 1946John Waters
- 1958Ken Olandt
- 1959Tim Bowman
- 1966Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- 1980Aaron Michael Metchik
- 1982Cassidy Freeman
- 1990Machine Gun Kelly
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1904J. Robert Oppenheimer, American physicist and academic (d. 1967)
- 1926James Stirling, Scottish architect, designed the Staatsgalerie Stuttgart and Seeley Historical Library (d. 1992)
- 1945Demetrio Stratos, Egyptian-Italian singer-songwriter (Area) (d. 1979)
- 1955David Collier, English businessman
- 1967Harvey Williams, American football player
- 1973Christopher Sabat, American voice actor, director, and producer
- 1976Dan Cloutier, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1977Ambra Angiolini, Italian actress and singer
- 1978Esteban Tuero, Argentinian race car driver
- 1978Ezekiel Jackson, Guyanese-American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Portuguese navigator Pedro Álvares Cabral lands in Brazil.
- 1519Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés establishes a settlement at Veracruz, Mexico.
- 1809The second day of the Battle of Eckmühl: The Austrian army is defeated by the First French Empire army led by Napoleon and driven over the Danube in Regensburg.
- 1836Texas Revolution: A day after the Battle of San Jacinto, forces under Texas General Sam Houston identify Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna among the captives of the battle when one of his fellow captives mistakenly gives away his identity.
- 1930The United Kingdom, Japan and the United States sign the London Naval Treaty regulating submarine warfare and limiting shipbuilding.
- 1992In a series of explosions in Guadalajara, Mexico, 206 people are killed, nearly 500 injured and 15,000 left homeless.
- 1997Haouch Khemisti massacre in Algeria where 93 villagers are killed.
- 1998Disney’s Animal Kingdom opens at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida, United States.
- 2013Six people die in a shooting in Belgorod, Russia.
- 2013The Royal Canadian Mounted Police arrest and charge two men with plotting to disrupt a Toronto area train service in a plot claimed to be backed by Al-Qaeda elements.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Biel, Andrew Bowen, Josephine Hutchinson, America Ferrera, Meagan Good, Edmond O'Brien, Queenie Leonard, Lisa Ortiz, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Nick Seymour.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 22, 2016.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1982 – Karl Davies, English actor; September 27, 1972 – Gwyneth Paltrow, American actress and singer; August 18, 1961 – Birol Ünel, Turkish-German actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,172