Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 2016 was a Friday and it was the 113rd day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 401 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 14 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Aaron Spelling
- 1933Mark Damon
- 1939Mel Carter
- 1942Denis Lill
- 1948Larry Groce
- 1959Tim Bowman
- 1964Chris Makepeace
- 1974Shavo Odadjian
- 1983Elliott Jordan
- 1985Matt Ballinger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1891Laura Gilpin, American photographer (d. 1979)
- 1931John Buchanan, Canadian lawyer and politician, 20th Premier of Nova Scotia
- 1938Gani Fawehinmi, Nigerian lawyer and activist (d. 2009)
- 1943Keith Crisco, American businessman and politician (d. 2014)
- 1943Louise Glück, American poet and academic
- 1953Richard Broadbent, English businessman
- 1964Chris Makepeace, Canadian actor and director
- 1971Daisuke Enomoto, Japanese businessman
- 1976Paul Henderson, Australian footballer
- 1979Zoltán Gera, Hungarian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1519Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés establishes a settlement at Veracruz, Mexico.
- 1809The second day of the Battle of Eckmühl: The Austrian army is defeated by the First French Empire army led by Napoleon and driven over the Danube in Regensburg.
- 1836Texas Revolution: A day after the Battle of San Jacinto, forces under Texas General Sam Houston identify Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna among the captives of the battle when one of his fellow captives mistakenly gives away his identity.
- 1864The U.S. Congress passes the Coinage Act of 1864 that mandates that the inscription In God We Trust be placed on all coins minted as United States currency.
- 1912Pravda, the “voice” of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, begins publication in Saint Petersburg.
- 1954Red Scare: Witnesses begin testifying and live television coverage of the Army–McCarthy hearings begins.
- 1970The first Earth Day is celebrated.
- 1983The German magazine Stern claims that the “Hitler Diaries” had been found in wreckage in East Germany; the diaries are subsequently revealed to be forgeries.
- 1997Haouch Khemisti massacre in Algeria where 93 villagers are killed.
- 2004Two fuel trains collide in Ryongchon, North Korea, killing up to 150 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Finch, Marta Sánchez, Chevy Chase, LaGaylia Frazier, Ernst Pittschau, Karen McDougal, Dave Melillo, Brett Gurewitz, David Belle, Sascha Konietzko.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 22, 2016.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1971 – Shauna Sand, American model and actress; April 4, 1962 – Ava Fabian, American model and actress; May 4, 1979 – Lance Bass, American singer, dancer, and producer ('N Sync).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903