Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1903 was a Thursday and it was the 113th day of the year 1903. It was the 17th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 121 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,985 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,662 days or 40.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 30, 1934.
If a dog named Snarles - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 560 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snarles will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Snarles will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Addison’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Frank Borzage
- 1922Marjorie Cameron
- 1952Narada Michael Walden
- 1960Léo Jaime
- 1969Byron Thames
- 1976Gabriel Damon
- 1983Aaron Hill
- 1991Caleb Johnson
- 1995Gigi Hadid
View the complete list of April 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1923Avram Davidson, American soldier and author (d. 1993)
- 1930Michael Bowen, Gibraltarian-English archbishop
- 1940Dale Houston, American singer-songwriter (d. 2007)
- 1941Paavo Lipponen, Finnish journalist and politician, 38th Prime Minister of Finland
- 1954Tony Atlas, American bodybuilder and wrestler
- 1955Mike Smith, English radio and television host (d. 2014)
- 1969Richard Wolstencroft, Australian director and producer
- 1974Carlos Dengler, American bass player (Interpol)
- 1981Sean Henn, American baseball player
- 1987Michael Arroyo, Ecuadorian footballer
View the complete list of April 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1348The founding of the Order of the Garter by King Edward III is announced on St. George’s Day.
- 1521Battle of Villalar: King Charles I of Spain defeats the Comuneros.
- 1655The Siege of Santo Domingo begins during the Anglo-Spanish War, and fails seven days later.
- 1661King Charles II of England, Scotland and Ireland is crowned in Westminster Abbey.
- 1910American President Theodore Roosevelt makes his “The Man in the Arena” speech.
- 1914First baseball game at Wrigley Field, then known as Weeghman Park in Chicago.
- 1945World War II: Adolf Hitler’s designated successor Hermann Göring sends him a telegram asking permission to take leadership of the Third Reich, which causes Hitler to replace him with Joseph Goebbels and Karl Dönitz.
- 1946Manuel Roxas is elected the last President of the Commonwealth of the Philippines.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: Establishment of the People’s Liberation Army Navy.
- 1993Eritreans vote overwhelmingly for independence from Ethiopia in a United Nations-monitored referendum.
View the complete list of April 23 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23, and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt L. Jones, Robert Torti, Melanie Peres, Warren Hull, Benedict Cumberbatch, Miyu Honda, Angie Cepeda, Frank Sinatra, Karen Miyama, Itatí Cantoral.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 23, 1903.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd April 1903 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 22, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +193. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 15, 1918. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,275 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,608 times in the year 1903. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 23, 1903. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 113th day of 1903
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 17th Thursday of 1903
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 211 days
- Age on next birthday: 121 years old
- Days since birth: 43,985 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,662 days
- Years spent sleeping: 40.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,489
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 30, 1934
- Age in dog years: 560 dog years old using a English Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 22, 1908 (+193)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 15, 1918 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,275 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,608 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IV.MCMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1991 – Sumire Uesaka, Japanese voice actress and singer; January 11, 1977 – Anni Friesinger-Postma, German speed skater; February 10, 1981 – Natasha St-Pier, Canadian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,803