Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1911 was a Sunday and it was the 113rd day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,949 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,319 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Moogan - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 497 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moogan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Moogan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Cow Cow Davenport
- 1910Simone Simon
- 1942Sandra Dee
- 1948Serge Thériault
- 1955Judy Davis
- 1965Tommy DeCarlo
- 1969Richard Wolstencroft
- 1972Sonya Smith
- 1977John Oliver
- 1991Caleb Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1408John de Vere, 12th Earl of Oxford (d. 1462)
- 1860Justinian Oxenham, Australian public servant (d. 1932)
- 1904Louis Muhlstock, Polish-Canadian painter (d. 2001)
- 1926Richard Laws, English mammalogist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1932Jim Fixx, American runner and author (d. 1984)
- 1947Robert Burgess, English sociologist and academic
- 1976Tesfaye Jifar, Ethiopian runner
- 1977John Oliver, English-American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Lady Gabriella Windsor, English journalist
- 1988Erica Mer, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 23.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1014Battle of Clontarf: Brian Boru defeats Viking invaders, but is killed in battle.
- 1343St. George’s Night Uprising commences in the Duchy of Estonia.
- 1521Battle of Villalar: King Charles I of Spain defeats the Comuneros.
- 1920The Grand National Assembly of Turkey (TBMM) is founded in Ankara, Turkey. It denounces the government of Sultan Mehmed VI and announces the preparation of a temporary constitution.
- 1941World War II: The Greek government and King George II evacuate Athens before the invading Wehrmacht.
- 1946Manuel Roxas is elected the last President of the Commonwealth of the Philippines.
- 1961Algiers putsch by French generals.
- 1985Coca-Cola changes its formula and releases New Coke. The response is overwhelmingly negative, and the original formula is back on the market in less than three months.
- 1990Namibia becomes the 160th member of the United Nations and the 50th member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1993Sri Lankan politician Lalith Athulathmudali is assassinated while addressing a gathering, approximately four weeks ahead of the Provincial Council elections for the Western Province.
View the complete list of historical events for April 23.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carmen Duncan, Alyssa Diaz, Annette Hanshaw, John Larroquette, Andrew Copeland, Judy Garland, Sifow, Ralf Hütter, Chingy, Andy Biersack.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 23, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1940 – Paul Hogan, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter; January 28, 1954 – Kaneto Shiozawa, Japanese voice actor (d. 2000); March 26, 1954 – Kazuhiko Inoue, Japanese voice actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,232