Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 113rd day of the year 1942. It was the 17th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,807 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,602 days or 26.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 976 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 30, 1973.
If a dog named Ding - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ding will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ding will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Cow Cow Davenport
- 1949Joyce DeWitt
- 1955Judy Davis
- 1958Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson
- 1967Kim Hee-ae
- 1969Richard Wolstencroft
- 1970Scott Bairstow
- 1972Sonya Smith
- 1973Cem Yılmaz
View the complete list of April 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1899Bertil Ohlin, Swedish economist and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1979)
- 1904Cliff Bricker, Canadian runner (d. 1980)
- 1908Myron Waldman, American animator and director (d. 2006)
- 1933Annie Easley, American computer scientist, mathematician, and engineer (d. 2011)
- 1941Paavo Lipponen, Finnish journalist and politician, 38th Prime Minister of Finland
- 1955Tony Miles, English chess player (d. 2001)
- 1966Matt Freeman, American bass player (Operation Ivy, Rancid, Social Distortion, Basic Radio, Downfall, and Devils Brigade)
- 1974Carlos Dengler, American bass player (Interpol)
- 1977Andruw Jones, Curaçaoan baseball player
- 1987Michael Arroyo, Ecuadorian footballer
View the complete list of April 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IEDRFKI? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters IEDRFKI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1016Edmund Ironside succeeds his father Æthelred the Unready as king of England.
- 1343St. George’s Night Uprising commences in the Duchy of Estonia.
- 1661King Charles II of England, Scotland and Ireland is crowned in Westminster Abbey.
- 1815The Second Serbian Uprising: A second phase of the national revolution of the Serbs against the Ottoman Empire, erupts shortly after the annexation of the country to the Ottoman Empire.
- 1918World War I: The British Royal Navy makes a raid in an attempt to neutralise the Belgian port of Bruges-Zeebrugge.
- 1920The Grand National Assembly of Turkey (TBMM) is founded in Ankara, Turkey. It denounces the government of Sultan Mehmed VI and announces the preparation of a temporary constitution.
- 1927Cardiff City defeat Arsenal in the FA Cup Final, the only time it has been won by a team not based in England.
- 1940The Rhythm Club fire at a dance hall in Natchez, Mississippi, kills 198 people.
- 1942World War II: Baedeker Blitz – German bombers hit Exeter, Bath and York in retaliation for the British raid on Lübeck.
- 1997Omaria massacre in Algeria: Forty-two villagers are killed.
View the complete list of April 23 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shawn Yue, Mercedes Sosa, Greg Hetson, Elvir Laković Laka, Dan Bucatinsky, David Robb, Cherami Leigh, Peter Vack, Luke Kirby, Joseph Estrada.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 23, 1942.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd April 1942 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 6, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. Your score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 23, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 113rd day of 1942
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 17th Thursday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 48 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,807 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,602 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 976
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 30, 1973
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Barbet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: February 6, 1951 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (-175)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IV.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1937 – Roberto Menescal, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; October 19, 1982 – Gillian Jacobs, American actress and director; March 29, 1979 – Tomoe Shinohara, Japanese singer, actress, fashion designer, producer, and artist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,962