Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 113rd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,544 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 933 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Frank Borzage
- 1894Cow Cow Davenport
- 1907Lee Miller
- 1921Janet Blair
- 1939Lee Majors
- 1940Dale Houston
- 1961George Lopez
- 1965Tommy DeCarlo
- 1985Taio Cruz
- 1987Bo'az Ma'uda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1628Johannes Hudde, Dutch mathematician and politician (d. 1704)
- 1823Abdülmecid I, Ottoman sultan (d. 1861)
- 1853Winthrop M. Crane, American businessman and politician, 40th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1920)
- 1872Violet Gordon-Woodhouse, English harpsichord player (d. 1951)
- 1949David Cross, English violinist (King Crimson)
- 1954Lucinda Jenney, American actress
- 1961Pierluigi Martini, Italian race car driver
- 1972Sonya Smith, American-Venezuelan actress
- 1978Gezahegne Abera, Ethiopian runner
- 1981Seka Aleksić, Serbian singer, actress, and fashion designer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 215 BCA temple is built on the Capitoline Hill dedicated to Venus Erycina to commemorate the Roman defeat at Lake Trasimene.
- 1516The Bayerische Reinheitsgebot (regarding the ingredients of beer) is signed in Ingolstadt.
- 1914First baseball game at Wrigley Field, then known as Weeghman Park in Chicago.
- 1920The Grand National Assembly of Turkey (TBMM) is founded in Ankara, Turkey. It denounces the government of Sultan Mehmed VI and announces the preparation of a temporary constitution.
- 1932The 153-year-old De Adriaan Windmill in Haarlem, Netherlands burns down. It is rebuilt and reopens exactly 70 years later.
- 1935The Polish Constitution of 1935 is adopted.
- 1946Manuel Roxas is elected the last President of the Commonwealth of the Philippines.
- 1951American journalist William N. Oatis is arrested for espionage by the Communist government of Czechoslovakia.
- 1993Sri Lankan politician Lalith Athulathmudali is assassinated while addressing a gathering, approximately four weeks ahead of the Provincial Council elections for the Western Province.
- 2013At least 28 are dead and more than 70 are injured as violence breaks out in Hawija, Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for April 23.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donna Lewis, Audie Murphy, Winsor Harmon, Thomas Shaw, Emily Symons, Bascom Lamar Lunsford, Kip Gamblin, Lars Tvinde, Danielle White, Troy Garity.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 23, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1974 – Seth Green, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 22, 1973 – Sornram Teppitak, Thai actor and singer; November 8, 1994 – Lauren Alaina, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916