Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 113rd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,700 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 938 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Zorri - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zorri will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zorri will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Jenő Törzs
- 1904Duncan Renaldo
- 1913Diosa Costello
- 1922Marjorie Cameron
- 1955Fumi Hirano
- 1967Melina Kanakaredes
- 1969Richard Wolstencroft
- 1970Sadao Abe
- 1973Cem Yılmaz
- 1990Matthew Underwood
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1500Alexander Ales, Scottish theologian and academic (d. 1565)
- 1516Georg Fabricius, German poet, historian, and archaeologist (d. 1571)
- 1598Maarten Tromp, Dutch admiral (d. 1653)
- 1894Cow Cow Davenport, American singer and pianist (d. 1955)
- 1947Bernadette Devlin McAliskey, Irish politician
- 1973Patrick Poulin, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1974Michael Kerr, New Zealand-German rugby player
- 1975Bobby Shaw, American football player
- 1990Dev Patel, English actor
- 1990Pikky Ya France, Namibian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1660Treaty of Oliva is established between Sweden and Poland.
- 1918World War I: The British Royal Navy makes a raid in an attempt to neutralise the Belgian port of Bruges-Zeebrugge.
- 1920The Grand National Assembly of Turkey (TBMM) is founded in Ankara, Turkey. It denounces the government of Sultan Mehmed VI and announces the preparation of a temporary constitution.
- 1927Cardiff City defeat Arsenal in the FA Cup Final, the only time it has been won by a team not based in England.
- 1935The Polish Constitution of 1935 is adopted.
- 1946Manuel Roxas is elected the last President of the Commonwealth of the Philippines.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War: The Pakistan Army and Razakars massacre approximately 3,000 Hindu emigrants in the Jathibhanga area of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 1985Coca-Cola changes its formula and releases New Coke. The response is overwhelmingly negative, and the original formula is back on the market in less than three months.
- 1997Omaria massacre in Algeria: Forty-two villagers are killed.
- 2005First YouTube video uploaded, titled “Me at the zoo”.
View the complete list of historical events for April 23.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Perry, Naveen Andrews, Brooklyn Sudano, Eva Avila, Livia Brito, Meredith Salenger, Robert Glasper, Gene Rayburn, Eiji Tsuburaya, Jackée Harry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 23, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1966 – Olivier Martinez, French-American actor; April 4, 1962 – Ava Fabian, American model and actress; July 17, 1963 – John Ventimiglia, American actor, screenwriter, and composer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,133