Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1947 was a Wednesday and it was the 113rd day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,934 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 878 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Madra Rua - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Madra Rua will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Madra Rua will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Duncan Renaldo
- 1917Dorian Leigh
- 1954Michael Moore
- 1955Judy Davis
- 1957Jan Hooks
- 1960Léo Jaime
- 1974Barry Watson
- 1990Dev Patel
- 1990Matthew Underwood
- 1997Alex Ferris
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1891Sergei Prokofiev, Russian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1953)
- 1903Guy Simonds, English-Canadian general (d. 1974)
- 1924Chuck Harmon, American baseball player and scout
- 1926J. P. Donleavy, American-Irish author and playwright
- 1957Neville Brody, English graphic designer, typographer, and art director
- 1971Uli Herzner, German-American fashion designer
- 1973Patrick Poulin, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1974Carlos Dengler, American bass player (Interpol)
- 1977John Oliver, English-American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Chris Sharma, American rock climber
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 215 BCA temple is built on the Capitoline Hill dedicated to Venus Erycina to commemorate the Roman defeat at Lake Trasimene.
- 1343St. George’s Night Uprising commences in the Duchy of Estonia.
- 1660Treaty of Oliva is established between Sweden and Poland.
- 1815The Second Serbian Uprising: A second phase of the national revolution of the Serbs against the Ottoman Empire, erupts shortly after the annexation of the country to the Ottoman Empire.
- 1914First baseball game at Wrigley Field, then known as Weeghman Park in Chicago.
- 1932The 153-year-old De Adriaan Windmill in Haarlem, Netherlands burns down. It is rebuilt and reopens exactly 70 years later.
- 1940The Rhythm Club fire at a dance hall in Natchez, Mississippi, kills 198 people.
- 1946Manuel Roxas is elected the last President of the Commonwealth of the Philippines.
- 1955The Canadian Labour Congress is formed by the merger of the Trades and Labour Congress of Canada and the Canadian Congress of Labour.
- 1993Sri Lankan politician Lalith Athulathmudali is assassinated while addressing a gathering, approximately four weeks ahead of the Provincial Council elections for the Western Province.
View the complete list of historical events for April 23.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Grandy, Bracha van Doesburgh, Lorrie Morgan, MC Jin, Roy Book Binder, John Ford, Michalis Genitsaris, Sean Faris, Billy Eckstine, Mahesh Babu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 23, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1983 – Olamide Faison, American actor; November 10, 1977 – Brittany Murphy, American actress and singer (d. 2009); September 4, 1937 – Nicholas Worth, American actor (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,156