Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 114th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,987 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 609 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Cow Cow Davenport
- 1921Janet Blair
- 1944Jean-François Stévenin
- 1948Serge Thériault
- 1960Valerie Bertinelli
- 1967Kim Hee-ae
- 1985Angel Locsin
- 1988Molly Burnett
- 1990Dev Patel
- 1991Caleb Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1891Sergei Prokofiev, Russian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1953)
- 1907Fritz Wotruba, Austrian sculptor, designed the Wotruba Church (d. 1975)
- 1908Myron Waldman, American animator and director (d. 2006)
- 1938S. Janaki, Indian singer
- 1940Michael Kadosh, Israeli footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1955Tony Miles, English chess player (d. 2001)
- 1972Patricia Manterola, Mexican singer, actress, and fashion designer
- 1972Sonya Smith, American-Venezuelan actress
- 1976Aaron Dessner American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The National)
- 1976Gabriel Damon, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Battle of Villalar: King Charles I of Spain defeats the Comuneros.
- 1635The first public school in the United States, Boston Latin School, is founded in Boston.
- 1655The Siege of Santo Domingo begins during the Anglo-Spanish War, and fails seven days later.
- 1815The Second Serbian Uprising: A second phase of the national revolution of the Serbs against the Ottoman Empire, erupts shortly after the annexation of the country to the Ottoman Empire.
- 1918World War I: The British Royal Navy makes a raid in an attempt to neutralise the Belgian port of Bruges-Zeebrugge.
- 1927Cardiff City defeat Arsenal in the FA Cup Final, the only time it has been won by a team not based in England.
- 1946Manuel Roxas is elected the last President of the Commonwealth of the Philippines.
- 1961Algiers putsch by French generals.
- 1968Vietnam War: Student protesters at Columbia University in New York City take over administration buildings and shut down the university.
- 1985Coca-Cola changes its formula and releases New Coke. The response is overwhelmingly negative, and the original formula is back on the market in less than three months.
View the complete list of historical events for April 23.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lacey Schwimmer, Zerrin Tekindor, O. C. Smith, Dick Wagner, Sasha Roiz, Haris Romas, Jencarlos Canela, Dan Haseltine, Amanda Lear, Jim Steinman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 23, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honey by Bobby Goldsboro as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 27, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1930 – Joy Whitby, English director, producer, and screenwriter; August 27, 1950 – Charles Fleischer, American comedian, actor, and singer; June 26, 1957 – Al Hunter Ashton, English actor and screenwriter (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085