Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1970 was a Thursday and it was the 113rd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,591 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 595 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Barca - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Barca will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Barca will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Jack May
- 1939Lee Majors
- 1955Fumi Hirano
- 1960Valerie Bertinelli
- 1970Sadao Abe
- 1976Gabriel Damon
- 1980Yana Gupta
- 1988Carla Quevedo
- 1988Erica Mer
- 1988Molly Burnett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1907Fritz Wotruba, Austrian sculptor, designed the Wotruba Church (d. 1975)
- 1940Michael Kadosh, Israeli footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1947Carlton Sherwood, American soldier and journalist (d. 2014)
- 1947Glenn Cornick, English bass player (Jethro Tull and Paris) (d. 2014)
- 1954Michael Moore, American director, producer, and activist
- 1955Mike Smith, English radio and television host (d. 2014)
- 1966Jim Stynes, Irish-Australian footballer (d. 2012)
- 1979Joanna Krupa, Polish-American model and actress
- 1981Sean Henn, American baseball player
- 1988Molly Burnett, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 215 BCA temple is built on the Capitoline Hill dedicated to Venus Erycina to commemorate the Roman defeat at Lake Trasimene.
- 711Dagobert III is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1660Treaty of Oliva is established between Sweden and Poland.
- 1927Cardiff City defeat Arsenal in the FA Cup Final, the only time it has been won by a team not based in England.
- 1932The 153-year-old De Adriaan Windmill in Haarlem, Netherlands burns down. It is rebuilt and reopens exactly 70 years later.
- 1940The Rhythm Club fire at a dance hall in Natchez, Mississippi, kills 198 people.
- 1945World War II: Adolf Hitler’s designated successor Hermann Göring sends him a telegram asking permission to take leadership of the Third Reich, which causes Hitler to replace him with Joseph Goebbels and Karl Dönitz.
- 1951American journalist William N. Oatis is arrested for espionage by the Communist government of Czechoslovakia.
- 1955The Canadian Labour Congress is formed by the merger of the Trades and Labour Congress of Canada and the Canadian Congress of Labour.
- 1968Vietnam War: Student protesters at Columbia University in New York City take over administration buildings and shut down the university.
View the complete list of historical events for April 23.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Hogan, Andrew Eldritch, Titoff, Patrick Stump, Danny Woodburn, Gail Fisher, Frankie Thomas, John Michael Higgins, Narumi Tsunoda, Gillian Welch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 23, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was ABC by The Jackson 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 25, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 11, 1979 – Brandy Norwood, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; November 9, 1978 – Sisqó, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Dru Hill); February 19, 1943 – Lou Christie, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,215