Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1970 was a Thursday and it was the 113rd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,203 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 582 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Cow Cow Davenport
- 1930Alan Oppenheimer
- 1939Ray Peterson
- 1941Jacqueline Boyer
- 1948Serge Thériault
- 1954Lucinda Jenney
- 1977Kal Penn
- 1979Jaime King
- 1988Erica Mer
- 1991Caleb Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1865Ali-Agha Shikhlinski, Russian-Azerbaijani general (d. 1943)
- 1876Arthur Moeller van den Bruck, German historian and author (d. 1925)
- 1921Janet Blair, American actress and singer (d. 2007)
- 1946Richard Mottram, English civil servant
- 1948Serge Thériault, Canadian actor
- 1969Martin López-Zubero, American-Spanish swimmer and coach
- 1969Yelena Shushunova, Russian gymnast
- 1981Chris Sharma, American rock climber
- 1986Sven Kramer, Dutch speed skater
- 1991Nathan Baker, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 215 BCA temple is built on the Capitoline Hill dedicated to Venus Erycina to commemorate the Roman defeat at Lake Trasimene.
- 711Dagobert III is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1016Edmund Ironside succeeds his father Æthelred the Unready as king of England.
- 1343St. George’s Night Uprising commences in the Duchy of Estonia.
- 1516The Bayerische Reinheitsgebot (regarding the ingredients of beer) is signed in Ingolstadt.
- 1521Battle of Villalar: King Charles I of Spain defeats the Comuneros.
- 1815The Second Serbian Uprising: A second phase of the national revolution of the Serbs against the Ottoman Empire, erupts shortly after the annexation of the country to the Ottoman Empire.
- 1910American President Theodore Roosevelt makes his “The Man in the Arena” speech.
- 1918World War I: The British Royal Navy makes a raid in an attempt to neutralise the Belgian port of Bruges-Zeebrugge.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War: The Pakistan Army and Razakars massacre approximately 3,000 Hindu emigrants in the Jathibhanga area of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
View the complete list of historical events for April 23.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jadin Gould, Keyshia Cole, William Macready, Rob Thomas, Ed Ames, Jason Dohring, Jorge Negrete, Nesma Mahgoub, Viggo Mortensen, István Bujtor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 23, 1970.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was ABC by The Jackson 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 25, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1972 – Richard Ruccolo, American actor; May 27, 1971 – Lisa Lopes, American rapper, dancer, and actress (TLC) (d. 2002); March 19, 1975 – Vivian Hsu, Taiwanese singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909