Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of April 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 25, 1926 was a Sunday and it was the 115th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,351 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,130 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Mort Weisinger
- 1918Astrid Varnay
- 1920Jean Carmet
- 1932William Roache
- 1940Al Pacino
- 1944Len Goodman
- 1970Tomoko Kawakami
- 1977Constantinos Christoforou
- 1978Letícia Birkheuer
- 1986Daniel Sharman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 25.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 25.
- 1887Kojo Tovalou Houénou, Beninese lawyer and critic (d. 1936)
- 1897Mary, Princess Royal and Countess of Harewood (d. 1965)
- 1913Nikolaos Roussen, Greek captain (d. 1944)
- 1915Mort Weisinger, American journalist and author (d. 1978)
- 1936Henck Arron, Surinamese banker and politician, 1st Prime Ministers of the Republic of Suriname (d. 2000)
- 1944Len Goodman, English dancer and actor
- 1959Clarissa Burt, American model and actress
- 1963Bernd Müller, German footballer and manager
- 1963David Moyes, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1971Brad Clontz, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 404 BCPeloponnesian War: Lysander’s Spartan armies defeated the Athenians and the war ends.
- 1792“La Marseillaise” (the French national anthem) is composed by Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle.
- 1829Charles Fremantle arrives in HMS Challenger off the coast of modern-day Western Australia prior to declaring the Swan River Colony for the United Kingdom.
- 1847The last survivors of the Donner Party are out of the wilderness.
- 1882Tonkin Campaign: French and Vietnamese troops clashed in Tonkin, when Commandant Henri Rivière seized the citadel of Hanoi with a small force of marine infantry.
- 1901New York becomes the first U.S. state to require automobile license plates.
- 1915World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli begins: The invasion of the Turkish Gallipoli Peninsula by Australian, British, French and New Zealand troops begins with landings at Anzac Cove and Cape Helles.
- 1945Elbe Day: United States and Soviet troops meet in Torgau along the River Elbe, cutting the Wehrmacht of Nazi Germany in two, a milestone in the approaching end of World War II in Europe.
- 1961Robert Noyce is granted a patent for an integrated circuit.
- 1986Mswati III is crowned King of Swaziland, succeeding his father Sobhuza II.
View the complete list of historical events for April 25.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 25 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathryn Fiore, Pat Crowley, Henry Kissinger, Wong Kar-wai, Lyndsey Marshal, Caroline Trentini, Gerry Beckley, SoShy, Wesley Snipes, Dakota Blue Richards.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 25 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 25, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1976 – Cassidy Rae, American actress; October 28, 1988 – Edd Gould, English voice actor and animator, founded Eddsworld (d. 2012); May 24, 1981 – Nic Hill, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063