Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of April 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 25, 1980 was a Friday and it was the 116th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,819 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 468 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Extrellita - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Extrellita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Extrellita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1818Gustavus Vaughan Brooke
- 1902Mary Miles Minter
- 1945Björn Ulvaeus
- 1953Ron Clements
- 1959Clarissa Burt
- 1960Bruce Redman
- 1964Hank Azaria
- 1965Simon Fowler
- 1970Jason Wiles
- 1977Matthew West
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 25.
- 1694Richard Boyle, 3rd Earl of Burlington, English architect and politician, Lord High Treasurer of Ireland (d. 1753)
- 1925Louis O'Neil, Canadian academic and politician
- 1933Joyce Ricketts, American baseball player (d. 1992)
- 1963David Moyes, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1964Fiona Bruce, Singaporean-English journalist
- 1969Joe Buck, American sportscaster
- 1969Renée Zellweger, American actress and producer
- 1981Felipe Massa, Brazilian race car driver
- 1984Andre' Woodson, American football player and coach
- 1989Gedhun Choekyi Nyima, Chinese 11th Panchen Lama
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707A coalition of England, the Netherlands and Portugal is defeated by a Franco-Spanish army at Almansa (Spain) in the War of the Spanish Succession.
- 1804The western Georgian kingdom of Imereti accepts the suzerainty of the Russian Empire
- 1938U.S. Supreme Court delivers its opinion in Erie Railroad Co. v. Tompkins and overturns a century of federal common law.
- 1945The last German troops retreat from Finland’s soil in Lapland, ending the Lapland War. Military acts of Second World War end in Finland.
- 1966The city of Tashkent is destroyed by a huge earthquake.
- 1981More than 100 workers are exposed to radiation during repairs of a nuclear power plant in Tsuruga, Japan.
- 1982Israel completes its withdrawal from the Sinai Peninsula per the Camp David Accords.
- 1990Violeta Chamorro takes office as the President of Nicaragua, the first woman to hold the position.
- 2005Bulgaria and Romania sign accession treaties to join the European Union.
- 2015Riots break out in Baltimore, Maryland following the death of Freddie Gray in police custody.
View the complete list of historical events for April 25.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 25 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marvin Agustin, Mehmet Akif Alakurt, Natsuki Katō, Sarah Brightman, Dominique Swain, Neil Morrissey, Brandon deWilde, Kanye West, Sara Baras, Pablo Holman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 25 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 25, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Call Me by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 26, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1275. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 8, 1961 – Camryn Manheim, American actress; December 10, 1984 – Krista Ranillo, Filipino actress; August 4, 1968 – Marcus Schenkenberg, Swedish-Dutch model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217