Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of April 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 26, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 116th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,639 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 733 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926J. B. Hutto
- 1932Frank D'Rone
- 1953Moushumi Chatterjee
- 1956Koo Stark
- 1965Kevin James
- 1967Marianne Jean-Baptiste
- 1970Tionne Watkins
- 1978Shinnosuke Tachibana
- 1980Jordana Brewster
- 1981Ms. Dynamite
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 26.
- 1834Charles Farrar Browne, American author (d. 1867)
- 1878Frank Gotch, American wrestler (d. 1917)
- 1918Fanny Blankers-Koen, Dutch sprinter and long jumper (d. 2004)
- 1927Harry Gallatin, American basketball player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1941John Mitchell, American composer and educator
- 1945Howard Davies, English director and producer
- 1958Jeffrey Guterman, American psychotherapist, author, and academic
- 1960Roger Taylor, English drummer (Duran Duran and Arcadia)
- 1965Kevin James, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Shondrella Avery, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1802Napoleon Bonaparte signs a general amnesty to allow all but about one thousand of the most notorious émigrés of the French Revolution to return to France, as part of a reconciliary gesture with the factions of the Ancien Régime and to eventually consolidate his own rule.
- 1803Thousands of meteor fragments fall from the skies of L'Aigle, France; the event convinces European scientists that meteors exist.
- 1805First Barbary War: United States Marines captured Derne under the command of First Lieutenant Presley O'Bannon.
- 1943The Easter Riots break out in Uppsala, Sweden.
- 1944Georgios Papandreou becomes head of the Greek government-in-exile based in Egypt.
- 1945World War II: Battle of Bautzen: Last successful German tank-offensive of the war and last noteworthy victory of the Wehrmacht.
- 1954The Geneva Conference, an effort to restore peace in Indochina and Korea, begins.
- 1970The Convention Establishing the World Intellectual Property Organization enters into force.
- 1989People’s Daily publishes the People’s Daily editorial of April 26 which inflames the nascent Tiananmen Square protests
- 1991Seventy tornadoes break out in the central United States. Before the outbreak’s end, Andover, Kansas, would record the year’s only F5 tornado.
View the complete list of historical events for April 26.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 26 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Betty Who, Navi Rawat, Ryuki Takahashi, Troye Sivan, Chris Pontius, Nancy Reagan, Richard O'Brien, Shizuka Kudō, Mary Wells, Rusty Goffe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 26 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 26, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1972 – Thandie Newton, English actress and singer; March 7, 1965 – Cameron Daddo, Australian actor and producer; August 31, 1957 – Glenn Tilbrook, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Squeeze and Difford & Tilbrook).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,036