Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of April 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 27, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 117th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,982 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,327 days or 23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 846 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 3, 1982.
If a dog named Keisha - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keisha will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Keisha will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Zohra Sehgal
- 1937Sandy Dennis
- 1959Sheena Easton
- 1963Russell T Davies
- 1969Tess Daly
- 1972David Lascher
- 1973Andre Gower
- 1989Emily Rios
- 1989Martha Hunt
- 1989Milagros Schmoll
View the complete list of April 27 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 27.
- 1853Jules Lemaître, French playwright and critic (d. 1914)
- 1862Rudolph Schildkraut, Turkish-American actor (d. 1930)
- 1898Ludwig Bemelmans, Italian-American author and illustrator (d. 1962)
- 1903Horace Stoneham, American businessman (d. 1990)
- 1939Jerry Mercer, Canadian drummer (Mashmakhan and April Wine)
- 1957Willie Upshaw, American baseball player and manager
- 1975Pedro Feliz, Dominican baseball player
- 1975Rabih Abdullah, American football player
- 1987Elliott Shriane, Australian speed skater
- 1992Allison Iraheta, American singer-songwriter (Halo Circus)
View the complete list of April 27 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Emperor Arcadius marries Aelia Eudoxia, daughter of the Frankish general Flavius Bauto. She becomes one of the more powerful Roman empresses of Late Antiquity.
- 1650The Battle of Carbisdale: A Royalist army from Orkney invades mainland Scotland but is defeated by a Covenanter army.
- 1749First performance of George Frideric Handel’s Music for the Royal Fireworks in Green Park, London.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Ridgefield: A British invasion force engages and defeats Continental Army regulars and militia irregulars at Ridgefield, Connecticut.
- 1813War of 1812: American troops capture the capital of Upper Canada in the Battle of York (present day Toronto, Canada).
- 1909Sultan of Ottoman Empire Abdul Hamid II is overthrown, and is succeeded by his brother, Mehmed V.
- 1914Honduras becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1945World War II: German troops are finally expelled from Finnish Lapland.
- 1950Apartheid: In South Africa, the Group Areas Act is passed formally segregating races.
- 2002The last successful telemetry from the NASA space probe Pioneer 10.
View the complete list of April 27 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 27 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brandon Tartikoff, Aya Matsuura, Barbara Bel Geddes, Vic Morrow, Daire Brehan, Elena Risteska, Alan Armer, Firass Dirani, Robert Culp, Raimundo Fagner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 27 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 27, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1921. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 25, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1976 – Grettell Valdéz, Mexican actress; November 17, 1982 – Hollie Smith, New Zealand singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 1, 1914 – Lor Tok, Thai actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,432