Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of April 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 28, 1974 was a Sunday and it was the 118th day of the year 1974. It was the 17th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,663 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,554 days or 15.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 4, 2006.
If a dog named Kamilla - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kamilla will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kamilla will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Ginette Reno
- 1949Bruno Kirby
- 1951Silvi Vrait
- 1952Mary McDonnell
- 1961Anna Oxa
- 1968Howard Donald
- 1979Bahram Radan
- 1982Nikki Grahame
- 1989Kim Sung-kyu
- 1995Melanie Martinez (singer)
View the complete list of April 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 28.
- 1819Ezra Abbot, American scholar and academic (d. 1884)
- 1897Ye Jianying, Chinese general and politician, Head of State of the People’s Republic of China (d. 1986)
- 1909Arthur Võõbus, Estonian-American theologist and orientalist (d. 1988)
- 1955Dieter Rubach, German bassist and producer (Accept and U.D.O.)
- 1960John Cerutti, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 2004)
- 1960Walter Zenga, Italian footballer and manager
- 1968Andy Flower, South African-English cricketer and coach
- 1973Elisabeth Röhm, German-American actress
- 1983Josh Brookes, Australian motorcycle racer
- 1995Melanie Martinez (singer), American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of April 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brooklyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1611Establishment of the Pontifical and Royal University of Santo Tomas, The Catholic University of the Philippines, the largest Catholic university in the world.
- 1789Mutiny on the Bounty: Lieutenant William Bligh and 18 sailors are set adrift and the rebel crew returns to Tahiti briefly and then sets sail for Pitcairn Island.
- 1932A vaccine for yellow fever is announced for use on humans.
- 1945Benito Mussolini and his mistress Clara Petacci are executed by a firing squad consisting of members of the Italian resistance movement.
- 1947Thor Heyerdahl and five crew mates set out from Peru on the Kon-Tiki to prove that Peruvian natives could have settled Polynesia.
- 1950Bhumibol Adulyadej marries Queen Sirikit after their quiet engagement in Lausanne, Switzerland on July 19, 1949.
- 1986High levels of radiation resulting from the Chernobyl disaster are detected at a nuclear power plant in Sweden, leading Soviet authorities to publicly announce the accident.
- 1987American engineer Ben Linder is killed in an ambush by U.S.-funded Contras in northern Nicaragua.
- 1996Port Arthur massacre, Tasmania: A gunman, Martin Bryant, opens fire at the Broad Arrow Cafe in Port Arthur, Tasmania, killing 35 people and wounding 23 others.
- 2001Dennis Tito becomes the world’s first space tourist.
View the complete list of April 28 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 28, and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sophie Raworth, Francesco Quinn, Eddy Kim, Lucille Ball, Serge Turgeon, Robert Carlyle, Rino Sashihara, James Ingram, Andrew Adamson, Eddie Rambeau.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 28 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on April 28, 1974.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th April 1974 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 2, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 3, 1968. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,016,608,813. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Loco-Motion by Grand Funk as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,673,775 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1974. The estimated number of babies born on 28th April 1974 is 333,353. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,112 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,583 times in the year 1974. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 28, 1974. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 118th day of 1974
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 17th Sunday of 1974
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 139 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,663 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,554 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 564
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 4, 2006
- Age in dog years: 253 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: May 2, 1962 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 3, 1968 (-122)
- 1974 world population: 4,016,608,813
- Number one song: The Loco-Motion by Grand Funk (May 4, 1974)
- Babies born in 1974: 121,673,775
- Babies born in 1974 every day: 333,353
- Babies born in 1974 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,112 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,583 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.IV.MCMLXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1968 – Tisha Campbell-Martin, American actress and singer; June 9, 1926 – Calvin "Fuzz" Jones, American singer and bass player (d. 2010); March 29, 1986 – Yoo So-young, South Korean actress and singer (After School).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,128